hey americans, what in the hell are you gonna do about this election?

Started by kw, July 27, 2016, 07:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

even just one campaign, say her first, that's enough to make you go grey and crush your very soul (i presume).. anyhow, above i said my theory. i think she's tired of that and in the back of her mind wants to just relax. and big ol' trump comes along and whispers what i said above in her ear and she took it hook, line and sinker..

EXHIBIT A:

EXHIBIT B:
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

BlakeK

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on November 09, 2016, 11:07:42 AM
here's my theory.. she REALLY won but trump was like "yo listen hil, i'll buy you and your man (that is if her and ol' Billy are actually together and making love and all that marriage entails or if its just a purely political alliance) a castle anywhere in the world, get you slaves, all you're decadent wants and needs and wishes will be catered to and you'll live happily ever after". campaigns wear you out and she's been doing it in one way or another since her 20's i believe and she's what now, 138? but i also think voting is a deception to make us think we live in a democracy when we don't.. they know all the presidents until whenever armageddon or atomic warfare happens and then they'll be on a spaceship headed to a planet they know can contain life...  but hey, i'm crazy ;)

Hillary has more money than Trump. He can't afford a proper castle. I wonder what the conspiracy theory guys are going to say now that Trump won and did so while losing the popular vote. I'm really just talking about Alex Jones who has been stroking Trump's *ahem* ego since the beginning of the election and talking about how the establishment won't let him win because of the NWO, globalists, etc wouldn't allow it. This is his chance to go mainstream. I've been hearing a lot of talk about how Trump played stupid and will now change his tone and policies. I think that's bullshit but who knows.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

momitsnowme

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on November 09, 2016, 11:45:17 AM
even just one campaign, say her first, that's enough to make you go grey and crush your very soul (i presume).. anyhow, above i said my theory. i think she's tired of that and in the back of her mind wants to just relax. and big ol' trump comes along and whispers what i said above in her ear and she took it hook, line and sinker..

EXHIBIT A:

EXHIBIT B:

She aged? And coughed? Haha.

skateandannoy

There's a petition going around urging the electoral college (convening December 19th) to not vote for Trump in a faithless elector decision. It's one of those things that probably does nothing, but any action to show the electorate how unhappy America is with this election (protests, clicktivism to get out information, etc), especially after winning the popular vote and losing due to our archaic system is an opportunity to stop the train before it ever leaves the station. It only takes a second. 1.5 million signatures already.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=2107322&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

jer

i like the theory, but it will never happen. that's not to say don't sign the petition or actively protest, though.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

BlakeK

Signed and shared on Facebook. I feel a strong desire to devote a lot of time to making sure that in 2020 Trump is not reelected. I have no idea where to start.

Anna Karina

You should focus that effort toward the 2018 midterms. I doubt Trump's old ass will run for a second term.

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: Anna Karina on November 12, 2016, 05:05:59 PM
You should focus that effort toward the 2018 midterms. I doubt Trump's old ass will run for a second term.

His old ass loves this shit.  He probably just sits and jerks off to his reflection in the fucking oval office

BlakeK

EDIT: On second thought, I am deleting this post.

Anna Karina

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on November 12, 2016, 05:11:59 PM
Quote from: Anna Karina on November 12, 2016, 05:05:59 PM

His old ass loves this shit.  He probably just sits and jerks off to his reflection in the fucking oval office
That's not really the point I was going for.

pronetoaccidents

I know.

The real question is when will the reptilians reveal themselves and when will we be dragged to fema death camps..

I don't think anything will be different whatsoever. Life will still suck and make no sense and ultimately be meaningless because we're just dying since birth on a pitifully small rock floating in infinity

momitsnowme

Sorry Ryan, but you get to say that because you have the luxury of likely not being personally affected by the things he's proposing. For a lot of people, namely people of color, women, and lgbt folks, things are quite likely to be different.

BlakeK

Quote from: momitsnowme on November 12, 2016, 09:09:25 PM
Sorry Ryan, but you get to say that because you have the luxury of likely not being personally affected by the things he's proposing. For a lot of people, namely people of color, women, and lgbt folks, things are quite likely to be different.
This and also I think it will affect you, Ryan. Do you think Trump is going to push policies that help people in your situation? I know that politicians have ignored the need for drug law reform and have not pushed for public funds to be used to help people struggling with addiction but these things become less likely under Trump and Republican leadership.

pronetoaccidents

honestly i have absolutely no idea what he's going to do. no one does. everything politicians propose before the actual election is complete bullshit to get votes. It sways from day to day. For all we know he might have just been playing everyone and might wind up being one of the best presidents we've ever had. i don't have a fucking clue so that's why i don't really say anything here too serious.

personally i wish the best for everyone. I really hope and pray the things he proposed don't actually come into fruition. That would be fucking catastrophic. I just get to caught up in conspiracy theories. I genuinely believe most of them. I'm either insane or on to something. So that's why I don't get into it serious on this particular thread, or any real political based ones.

but it would definitely effect me if there's truth to it. I'm a homeless drug addict living in a shelter on welfare waiting for my SSI to kick in because i'm diagnosed bi-polar, PTSD, depression/anxiety/Personality Disorder and all that. I was genuinely suicidal the other night and wound up in a psych ward and only got out so early was because there was complications with giving me my prescribed methadone and benzos (the average person could die from the mix. but i'm not the average person) . So if he's cutting welfare/drug programs/SSI (social security) /things of that nature, i'm gonna be out of my shelter and back to sleeping on trains and in gutters like I was before I got in. So I don't know. I really don't.

BlakeK

I held out hope that Trump is secretly a Democrat who is still liberal on most issues as he was in the 90s. That small hope went out of the window with his cabinet appointments so far.

I was wondering which personality disorder they say you have?

momitsnowme

Sorry if I sounded harsh Ryan. You're right. You likely will be affected. As will almost everyone.

And yeah, Blake. Ughhh

Anna Karina

I honestly don't understand why people are still in "wait and see, maybe he won't be the same person he always is!"philosophy at this point.  His cabinet appointments/considerations are straight up fucking frightening, there are no checks and balances now that every single aspect of the government is Republican, including the Supreme Court soon enough, and presidents don't become less themselves once elected, they become more their true selves. And we've seen time and time again who Donald Trump is.

We don't really have the choice of a "wait and see" approach. If anything, the election has shown we need to be more proactive.

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: momitsnowme on November 14, 2016, 09:20:21 PM

Sorry if I sounded harsh Ryan. You're right. You likely will be affected. As will almost everyone.

And yeah, Blake. Ughhh

It's all good, I knew what you meant. I wish the best for everyone and it's a pretty fucking frightening time for us all. I still can't believe he actually won. Life is ridiculous

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: Anna Karina on November 14, 2016, 09:26:16 PM
I honestly don't understand why people are still in "wait and see, maybe he won't be the same person he always is!"philosophy at this point.  His cabinet appointments/considerations are straight up fucking frightening, there are no checks and balances now that every single aspect of the government is Republican, including the Supreme Court soon enough, and presidents don't become less themselves once elected, they become more their true selves. And we've seen time and time again who Donald Trump is.

We don't really have the choice of a "wait and see" approach. If anything, the election has shown we need to be more proactive.

Truth