SCOTUS rules marriage equality is law of land in all 50 states

Started by jer, June 26, 2015, 08:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeK

Quote from: Irrelevant Facts on July 01, 2015, 12:58:57 AM
Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.
I'm sorry to say that your fact is actually somewhat relevant. Time to step up your game.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

BlakeK

Quote from: jer on July 02, 2015, 09:17:54 AM
Way to fuck it all up, Relevant Facts.
I'm even starting to question whether he should have the word "facts" in his name. An in depth PIX board study revealed that you are twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine than killed by a shark. Being bitten by a shark is more common than being killed by a shark. I don't even know who you are anymore, Irrelevant Facts.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

rory

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

skateandannoy

Quote from: Phitney on June 30, 2015, 10:40:53 AM
I haven't posted in a while, but I'm here to say hooray for the Supreme Court and Dysons are great. I used to sell vacuums and the Shark is pretty comparable to the Dyson. I still want a Dyson, though. My mom has one and it's amazing and I want to steal it from her.
I'm imagining Dunecat going door to door 1950's salesman style selling vacuums.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Phitney