Hey IMAWRAETHTHU

Started by rory, September 14, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 17, 2014, 05:34:57 PM
lol, internet stalking...lol...tumblr is a thing if I remember corractly, lol

and there it is, i never mentioned that she was stalked by you joshua through tumblr, she mentioned it in one post a long time ago. thanks for giving yourself away
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: michaelcopeland on September 17, 2014, 03:03:22 PM
Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 10:09:26 PM
fair enough : )

i can drop the sig

no problem

; )

so you're gonna ban me cause i hate rape culture and am genderqueer?

I know this isn't the pet peeves thread, but another one of pet peeves just so happens to be people putting a space between the eyes and mouth when making a smiley face.

fair enough, one of my pet peeves is no space in smiles,

LET'S CALL IT A COLLOQUIALISM
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

AaronTheCabe

also if you want to get banned again, "lol"-ing at internet stalking is a sure way to it. You really scared her man. she was genuinely upset by you and its not funny

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 17, 2014, 05:37:38 PM

and there it is, i never mentioned that she was stalked by you joshua through tumblr, she mentioned it in one post a long time ago. thanks for giving yourself away

i identified with her because i have delt with body image issues my whole life and i started messaging her after mostly talking about that, long and the short of it I think, man...me and you never had problems in the past

Walk in the purple light, peace out man...idon't give a fuck man, I'm ready to get banned, that would suck cause i just don't fell like i'm understood...i'm not privileged, lived in the hood, low income lyfe, scraping by to get food, ed issues, gender struggles and i dropped out of school...

i wasn't even sexually harrassing/hitting on rapscallions, it's the memory that weirds people dude, years upon years of growing up listening to pix bands too, and seeing her name on the boards for years and just wanting to commune

i thought i could relate, and if it was too much trust too soon, yeah i think i remember her saying that was exactly the issue...like i said "i feel like i deserve sex" might have caused some offense, but all that i meant was that i felt like I was finally worth it

cause EATING DISORDER ISSUES!!! like i always felt that no one would ever want me and sometime I still feel like that

BUT, I know my own worth and i am happy with who I am and what I'm doing and the community where I live.

i mean we were friends on face book AAron, of course you know who it is

horizontal oppression is some stupid shit, WHOULD CHIS APPROVE OF THIS BULLSHIT???

who knows, i don't know the dude...but  REALLY, I mean no offense, but you seem to take offense to my existence, that's like some petty schoolyard shit...but i ain't gonna quit, I"LL KEEP THE FIRES LIT.

if you don't like the way i communicate, i'll cool off a bit.

and to be banned for justifying rape culture? or whatever, that's absurd shit

i was just making an analogy about group dynamics

and i ain't hatin at all just trying to dish it

this whole issue with me is just a big stain on the pix board dude, i just wanna resolut conclusion

AND TO BOOK PIX BANDS DUDE

Like I am one of the few that takes pix seriously where i live

pizza punx want nothing to do with your "pop punk politics" and pyrate punks certainly wouldn't have it...

Farm life punks is what i'm about i don't get the distance of the bridge that i'm trying to cross like it just does't make sense

please don't ban me while i am gone tonight...this is kinda silly

why doesn't some of you guys actually list out some legit grievances like in the format Aaron the Cabe did...and when I come back i'll take a look at it...just this is some silly fucking shit...
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I6A-Cwfjl8

like you guys took a name that had my father in it

and bastardized it

how much more fucked up could you get?

this shit is ridiculous

i'm just trying to network and promote with it

i really feel like i have a lot to contribute if you guys would just let me get sick with it

i feel like we say alot of the same shit...

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

AaronTheCabe

I feel for you joshua, i really do. I told you back in the day and i'll tell you now, pot and hallucinogens are no good for you.

I don't have but a handful of friends myself and used to cut myself a lot and think about suicide all the time, literally all the time.
Medication helped with that for a while. and stopped by cutting. im thinking it hasn't helped me recently because i'm coming off a meth addiction. so i think about suicide all the time again. maybe if im lucky a long enough time without meth and taking my meds with get me back to an equilibrium.

Doctor's drugs aren't evil. nor are natural ones. but things vary person to person and pot and mushrooms are no good for some people. Medications are bad for some people too, but antidepressants helped me a lot and i know they've helped others on the board

I didn't mean to get you upset until i misinterrpreted your post in the vegetarian thread and thought you were attacking whitney and she's a friend and i get downright defensive and mean and dirty when people threaten or insult my friends.

stop trying so hard. take it easy and just have normal conversations. there are boardies who still don't like me i think, and not a lot of people respond to my posts. but eventually sometimes people do and you can have a conversation. its life.

and coming under a new name and not admitting who you are and generally being deceptive doesn't help either. if you wanted resolution, you should have come out and admitted who you are, why you are here, and what you want to accomplish. you'd be surprised how much people respect that.

i hope you understand and again, i really think you should stop with all the pot and drugs, natural or otherwise. so do i. its hard. its going to be harder. it may never even happen. but at least maybe make an effort. maybe be yourself without pushing it so hard down everyones throat.

words from an old guy

Anna Karina

Think I have to quit the board so I don't have to read applesandonions' bullshit posts anymore. Way too tedious and exhausting to wade through and this is, what, the third time? Fourth time this is happening?

rory

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 17, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
and to be banned for justifying rape culture?

no one has any idea what you're talking about because you have no idea what you're talking about. This isn't about format, or regional difference, or anything. You have no clue what you're talking about and therefore cannot communicate your hot air effectively because it's just hot air.

My grievance is that it sucks when rad communities get all their energy sapped by one overwhelming personality filled with hot air, who refuses to ever listen to anyone else and refuses to acknowledge their position in problematic communication/behavior. You've proven yourself to be that character again and again. Take your hot air somewhere else.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

BlakeK

Joshua, could you please stop trying to post through rap, poetry, or whatever it is you're trying to do? Pretty please?

Rory posted as I was making my post. He is spot on.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

jer

Yeah, it is in fact Apples and Onions. Good job Aaron.

Also, a&o: good job trying justify literally stalking someone by saying that you had the right to just because they have a tumblr blog. You're a really shitty person.

So say your parting words, because you're getting banned. Again.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

jer

... Like, you can talk about how cool rape is again and then pretend it was because of drugs if you want, you pile of shit.

jer

I deleted a number of the dumb topics he started, but left a handful of his annoying replies to shit.

jer

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 17, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
why doesn't some of you guys actually list out some legit grievances like in the format Aaron the Cabe did.

Since you obviously still lurk, I just want to point out that we did this for like an entire week last time before you started stalking one of our members. It didn't get any where, you just continued to try to justify some horrific things you said, and then you LITERALLY started stalking one of us. If you don't understand why you're not welcome here, you're beyond help, and it's not just that you're bad at communication, it's that you're literally a dangerous person who makes people not just uncomfortable, but actually fear for their safety.

Fuck off.

AaronTheCabe

i thought i could relate, and if it was too much trust too soon, yeah i think i remember her saying that was exactly the issue...like i said "i feel like i deserve sex" might have caused some offense, but all that i meant was that i felt like I was finally worth it

I don't know about anyone else but a young man in california making statements such "i feel like i deserve sex" is very reminscent of the horror Elliott Rodgers unleashed. I really think josh should go get on some from of medication or other. I'm not saying he will become the next Elliot Rodgers but lets all admit it here, I am aaron THE SHERLOCK cabe.

no one deserves sex, maybe back 500 to a 1000 years ago people thought similarly, but we don't think that way now. we have evolved past the ID / but this is all bullocks sex is something freely given, sometimes in a heat of passion, sometimes long and planned out on a certain day at a certain timem but it is always two way street between two wanting parties. and one of the two changes their mind you bet the sex freely given can also be freely taken.  i'm feeling wierd, hope that post good, well and coherently and al that jazz

Nate Rainey

Only two parties? I dunno what kind of sex YOU'RE having, but......
Signature get.

ramblinrabble

dakotafloyd

Don't know this person at all / haven't followed this thread / really any others, but they just sent me like 20 FB messages.  Gonna wade through it in a few days when I'm not so busy.
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

rory

Quote from: dakotafloyd on September 18, 2014, 08:26:26 AM
Don't know this person at all / haven't followed this thread / really any others, but they just sent me like 20 FB messages.  Gonna wade through it in a few days when I'm not so busy.

Oof. Well, they made a few references to wanting to book The Wild, so I'm guessing that's why you were messaged out of anyone else.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

jer

Quote from: dakotafloyd on September 18, 2014, 08:26:26 AM

oh, cool... this is pretty much exactly how they started stalking alexis (was it her? i think it was her). be careful with this guy.

skateandannoy

I knew that was going to happen. Also, I want to point out to Ryan, I love you, you're great! I wasn't trying to be a jerk at all I was just saying your ID rambles are next level. Good job with your detective work Aaron!!

As for apples, fuck the fucking fuck off. Fucker.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

ramblinrabble

Nah, he'll be back next time Jer breaks the board

BlakeK

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 18, 2014, 06:16:04 AM

I don't know about anyone else but a young man in california making statements such "i feel like i deserve sex" is very reminscent of the horror Elliott Rodgers unleashed.
That's exactly what Elliott Rodgers and all of his asshole chatroom followers say. It makes me wonder, if he's actually saying this kind of crazy bullshit, what is he holding back? The dude needs help.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

AaronTheCabe

^ thats much more concise than my 8am "finish the 3/4 full 211 Reserve". i would stop drinking that filth but its just so damn cheap. i mean 1.50 for 24oz 8.8% alcohol. the only the thing as cheap and strong would be the infamous Wild Irish Rose

AaronTheCabe

pronetoaccidents

i am highly insulted. HIGHLY
Though lovers be lost love shall not.