Welcome to the NEW BOARD.

Started by jer, June 10, 2014, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

I HATE IT!

it takes forever for me to get used to stuff.

when the new years happens it takes me like 6 months to realize its a new year. i never set the clocks back or forward on the designated days (thank god for technology to do it itself). i just want things to stay they are forever. me, the love of my life, laying in bed, holding each other forever. and every know and then i tip toe up while shes still slepeing kiss her on the forehead and see if anyone gotta rise outta my clever retorts. but you went and changed it and ruined everything you sick son of a bitch!!

jkjkjkjk. we are a resilient bunch, we PIXers. don't know what quite unites us. we don't all listen to folk punk. most don't actually. so what is it? some strange fate that we all stumbled here and found camaraderie like the breakfast club?
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

AaronTheCabe

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

ramblinrabble

People need to start saying some hilarious shit so we can have more quote sigs

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 14, 2014, 08:23:21 AM

how about we send a mass email out to every dick, douchebag, moron, racist, chauvinsitic fuck who ever registered for the board (the real hall of shamers) and got banned or left or whatever and play nice and lure them back in just so we can get them to turf out all over again and then we can get signatures galore. who's with me? it's a covert operation so we gotta be hushhush
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

AaronTheCabe

i doubt anyone would want to deal with applesandonions or simlar ever again, honestly.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

applesandoinions

bee

i love the avatars from the avatar gallery. i chose britney for now~

also i love that these boards still allow an option for you to put in not only your aim id but your icq. icq!! does that even still exist? is that a thing?

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

kw

i love that icq usernames were just a random succession of numbers not a single person could ever remember. I used it a ton to talk to my friends in Canada before they all moved to msn messenger... somehow AIM never took off for a majority of them.

bee

i had about two friends with icq. the only people with aim i ever talked to were people i met in chat rooms when i was like 13 and my mum had aol. all my friends had msn. all of them.

anyone remember friendster?

Anna Karina

The starting horn for ICQ was the most hilariously annoying sound imaginable.

Pwoink

The thing I remember about AIM is needing to switch names because eventually every time I logged in someone would be trying to talk to me.

But... now I spent 24/7 logged in to Google chat, and hardly ever talk to anyone? What's the influential variable here?

Anna Karina

Ain't no one care 'bout no Google Chat.

If anything, I'll get messages through Facebook.

rory

yeah also the fact that it's google chat
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

bee

i didn't even know there was a google chat.

but yeah there are one or two people i have on facebook who i don't know very well who will message me to chat, and although i leave facebook open i'm usually busy at the same time so it's kinda annoying.

skateandannoy

Quote from: bee on June 15, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

but yeah there are one or two people i have on facebook who i don't know very well who will message me to chat, and although i leave facebook open i'm usually busy at the same time so it's kinda annoying.
When I had a facebook, I hated that. I'm excited for a new website to dethrone them as king of the internet. Hopefully something with better privacy policies.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Pwoink

Oh man, just two minutes ago I was trying to find where Facebook hid the setting for who can send you messages (I wanted to make sure it was set to anybody sending me messages, so PIX Fest kids can contact me even if we're not friends), and found out that now, instead of saying "friends" or "friends of friends" or whatever, anybody can send you messages. There's no way to turn that off. Instead, we apparently have two inboxes -- one that you see notifications from, and another one you have to go to your messages to find. The only thing you control is whether only friends' messages go into your real inbox, or messages from friends and people Facebook decides you might know. Oh, and also people who pay Facebook. Those get sent into your real inbox no matter what setting you marked.

On top of that, there were a bunch of messages in my "other" folder from people I knew, that I would have wanted to see if I had known we had a secret "other" inbox.

Ughh, Google+, why did you let this happeeeeen?

skateandannoy

They are the worst. Stupid facebook.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Initwiththealiens

Quote from: skateandannoy on June 16, 2014, 08:58:26 AM
Quote from: bee on June 15, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

When I had a facebook, I hated that. I'm excited for a new website to dethrone them as king of the internet. Hopefully something with better privacy policies.

Wait facebook has privacy polices I thought it was just a place for companies to get your personal info

orange

Hi pwoink! I haven't really been an active member in about a year. Trying to get back into the habit though.

So accidentprone, er, pronetoaccidents, managed to find another avatar of a young guy in his underwear holding a gun to his head. Wow, interesting.
i chose my last signature so anthemforadoomed didn't hold up a TJMaxx.

BlakeK

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on June 14, 2014, 08:41:36 AM
Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 14, 2014, 08:23:21 AM

how about we send a mass email out to every dick, douchebag, moron, racist, chauvinsitic fuck who ever registered for the board (the real hall of shamers) and got banned or left or whatever and play nice and lure them back in just so we can get them to turf out all over again and then we can get signatures galore. who's with me? it's a covert operation so we gotta be hushhush
Just be patient, Ryan. Mr. Tightpants is still posting (although now he is now "Baggin' Saggin") so it's just a matter of time before he spews some bullshit out that becomes my signature.

Also, I see applesandonions is back, though I'm skeptical as to if it is THE applesandonions. I guess we will know soon enough by way of whether or not he starts saying offensive things and then tries to excuse them by saying he was high. That was his thing, right?
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

rory

here comes the new board, same as the old board.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

BlakeK

Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

kid.