Saves The Day Through Being Cool tour

Started by Courtney, September 06, 2014, 01:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney

IT'S HAPPENING! Plus Say Anything and Reggie and the Full Effect are both playing their first albums for the tour.

I bought a ticket to the Orlando show and am going to fly down to Florida so I can go with my best friends from high school. I also bought a ticket for the Charlotte show, but I'm not sure if I'm going or not.

Let's talk about how great Saves The Day is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNMxvHo-iqM

pronetoaccidents

in highschool i used to sit on the back of the bus and listen to that album and pretend it was me and the band and everyone in the school was there and all the girls i had crushes on were in front watching and getting goosebumps.

i never said i was cool.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

lindsey

i am so stoked about this YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
I really wish I could see this show in Asheville - i mean they're not even playing there but it would mean so much more if i could see it with some of my high school friends.

edward

When I'm on my laptop at my parents' house I make it my goal to maintain my composure, straight faced and always aware of what's going on in the real world.  Otherwise I risk a million questions from my mom about 'What's so funny?  Who are you talking to?  Show me some pictures from that trip!  Can you look this up for me?'
I would like to thank pronetoaccidents for sending me into a giggle fit I could not control.  Like a chameleon losing it's camouflage my presence was made aware to my wonderful mother and now I am stuck explaining your stupid story because I'm not quick enough on my feet to think up something to brush her off in less words.