you look nice today.

I Wish

Started by rory, July 17, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

I wish I was the singer/screamer/frontperson for a band

I wish I was really good at guitar/skateboarding/playing pool

what do you wish?

(this is essentially my "drunk thread" sup)
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

skateandannoy

Rory if I'm ever in the upper peninsula of Michigan we'll skate together! We can both stumble at playing pool and guitar together
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

rory

I don't live in the UP though! I'm in south west Michigan aka essentially Indiana
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

ramblinrabble

I wish I wasn't such a shit

skateandannoy

Quote from: rory on July 18, 2014, 10:30:47 AM
I don't live in the UP though! I'm in south west Michigan aka essentially Indiana
Oh shit! I thought you did! Though now come to think of it you're in Kalamazoo.... right.... that makes it even easier!
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

pronetoaccidents

yeah it'd be cool to be awesome at pool. be that silent guy who walks into the pool hall and smokes a cigarette while nailing every fucking shot and racking it in one take and just walking out. you know, sunglasses, cigarettes rolled up in sleeve type of drifter, hops in his hot rod to the next pool hall..
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Anna Karina

I wish:

• I was little bit taller
  • I was a baller
  • I had a girl who looked good (I would call her!)
  • I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

bort

RankResistance

I wish I had a single marketable skill that could get me out of my current career.

Courtney

I wish I could move back to Florida right now instead of several months from now.

Anna Karina

Someone downvoted me for my Skee-Lo post. You heathen.

RankResistance

I just +1'd you for the very same post, but I understand your frustration that comes with no longer batting 1.000 in the punxpoints department.

rory

I liked it, as someone who is very short I often accidentally launch into those lyrics to the groans of everyone around me.

pronetoaccidents

i wish i was really good at basketball. it would be cool to just show up at any court across america and just be doing wild shit, spinning around tall ass dudes, dunking and shit.. maybe along the line of nba jam style like when i dunk the glass breaks and when i shoot someone from the crowd shoots "he's on fire!!" but like for real, it would be really sweet to be nice as fuck as b-ball.

i also wish i could start all the bands and musical ideas i have. and that's something that i could do if i wanted to and the only thing holding me back is me. the basketball thing is clearly a pipe dream. i have an 8 track so there's nothing stopping me other than me.

i also wish i had unlimited funds so i could make movies. i have a lot of ideas but it just seems like i need scrooge mcduck type backing to get all the equipment i'd need to do what i envision.

and being a really good artist would be cool. i make my little comics and i can do my little somethin somethin, but like a "real artist" and by that i mean like crazy painters. it's like wizardry to me when i see a really good painting that looks like real life and wonder how the fuck someone did that.

FolkTheGovernment

I wish I was good at writing lyrically.
i love sharks and Godzilla

lindsey

Quote from: RankResistance on July 26, 2014, 01:19:10 PM
I wish I had a single marketable skill that could get me out of my current career.

definitely this

i wish i could afford to finish college and i wish the degree i wanted was marketable at all
i wish i wasn't lazy as hell
i wish i made more money and wasn't in debt

Joe

I wish I could call my cat and check in on him when I have to work late... especially when there's a thunderstorm approaching, because thunderstorms freak him out.

pronetoaccidents

i wish people wouldn't hurt one another and everyone liked op ivy

omnomdom

i wish the girl who worked in subway, worked while i worked

need to ask her out :(
tea is for mugs

PK Fire

I wish I was in a band. Currently trying to learn guitar, maybe I'll do open mics/go solo until I can find people to jam out with.

I wish I could go to more concerts. I live in a shitty conservative southern town and wish I lived in a city or closer to one so gas wouldn't be an issue going to concerts.

I wish it was January so I could move out and go to university in Denton.

michaelcopeland

I wish my social anxiety came with an off button.
I also wish Vault soda was still a thing. (Mello Yello gets me through the day, but it's just not the same)

IMAWRAETHTHU

i wish i had some weed...

i wish i wasn't so broke
i wish i could afford kombucha
i wish i could afford my medical card
i wish i had access to a bike
i wish i had a personal phone
i wish i had another place to live
i wish i had a tent or at least a good backpack and sleeping bag
i wish i had a nice, comfortable little fun acoustic guitar to play
i wish the old tabs section still existed

i wish i was at the beach with the Pizza Punx right now...

...actually, right now i am pretty content, just waitin fo da CIDER PUNKS homie to drop by...
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

actually...it has been so long...I wish i had glasses again!
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!