Did you re-register with a different name?

Started by jer, June 10, 2014, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricAyotte

Went with my name.  No longer BestNewsWeapon.  Glad things got sorted, but sad to see the old board gone.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: EricAyotte on June 16, 2014, 06:43:46 PM
Went with my name.  No longer BestNewsWeapon.  Glad things got sorted, but sad to see the old board gone.

dang, my whole "i AM SPIDER Jerusalem" came from your previous "i AM ERIC Ayotte" though no one probably noticed until now
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

burritos

longtime creeper here. you can call me burritos if u like. or Kelsey. hi.

skateandannoy

Quote from: burritos on June 18, 2014, 12:44:07 PM
longtime creeper here. you can call me burritos if u like. or Kelsey. hi.
Hi Kelsey! Welcome! I love burritos!
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

BlakeK

Quote from: BagginSagginBrian on June 11, 2014, 10:15:30 PM
duh.
Whose photo are you using as your avatar? I have my suspicions but I'm not sure. If it is who I think it is I'm going to be very disappointed with you.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

ineedcoffee

I am no longer Janelle, what a dumb name thaaaat was. Thanks, mom and dad. ;)
Anyway, yay.

ramblinrabble

Quote from: BlakeK on June 18, 2014, 11:08:52 PM
duh.
Whose photo are you using as your avatar? I have my suspicions but I'm not sure. If it is who I think it is I'm going to be very disappointed with you.

Its Dan White, the San Francisco Supervisor who killed Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk

skateandannoy

Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 20, 2014, 03:50:08 AM
duh.

Its Dan White, the San Francisco Supervisor who killed Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk
Look Brian there's a song about your tenure here on the board! I also delves into your political career!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dB_ubVAnGw
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

BlakeK

Quote from: ramblinrabble on June 20, 2014, 03:50:08 AM
duh.

That's who I thought it was and it pisses me off. Ugh..I fucking hate Brian. Why would you have Dan fucking White as your avatar? What the fuck is wrong with you, Brian?

Vagroaches

Capitalized the V coz now I'm all grown up. Can you believe it??

V POWER!!!!! :mrgreen:

BlakeK

Quote from: Vagroaches on June 20, 2014, 04:53:29 PM
Capitalized the V coz now I'm all grown up. Can you believe it??

V POWER!!!!! :mrgreen:
I haven't seen you post in a long time. I'm glad to see that you're still around.

allison

i was ald on the old board. i didn't post very often though

Seta

Quote from: jerkemy on June 16, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
is there any significance to your name changing to "momitsNOWme" or is that a typo

they had a kid! whatta way to find out.
missing the old board since 2014

BagginSagginBrian

Quote from: BlakeK on June 20, 2014, 07:46:28 AM
That's who I thought it was and it pisses me off. Ugh..I fucking hate Brian. Why would you have Dan fucking White as your avatar? What the fuck is wrong with you, Brian?
Since you are missing the irony I'll explain it. This was my old avatar for the past 4 years:

Since baggin saggin is the opposite of tight pants, I'd carry the theme, with dan white being the opposite of Harvey milk.
Too soon?

markus_orlyus

I don't remember my old username, I mostly just lurked...
it was probably markisadick or something equally stupid.   

oh yeah,
HI GUYS IM MARK!

BlakeK

Quote from: BagginSagginBrian on June 25, 2014, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: BlakeK on June 20, 2014, 07:46:28 AM
Since you are missing the irony I'll explain it. This was my old avatar for the past 4 years:

Since baggin saggin is the opposite of tight pants, I'd carry the theme, with dan white being the opposite of Harvey milk.
Too soon?

You know what? While I still think it's stupid and strange to have him as your avatar, I'm not as irritated now as I was before you explained. I think that there are some flaws in your logic but I don't feel like explaining them. I also don't feel like explaining why having Dan White as your avatar is fucked up. At this point I just feel as though people keep trying to explain things to you and you never get it. This isn't the worst thing you've done. I'm going to just try and shake my head and move on when you post from now on.

ramblinrabble

jer

Blake, people have been trying to explain things to him for like a decade, i think most of us gave up a couple years ago. He's never going to grasp any of it, Patrick is right we should just go back to the fish.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

momitsnowme

Quote from: Seta on June 25, 2014, 05:25:28 AM
is there any significance to your name changing to "momitsNOWme" or is that a typo

Quote from: Seta on June 25, 2014, 05:25:28 AM

Haha yep! Haven't looked at my Facebook profile in a while, I guess!

jerkemy

I totally knew you guys had a kid, I just didn't know if the name change was reflecting that, or something else, or was just a goof

so it's like "Mom: it's now me!" then

BagginSagginBrian

Oh I grasp it, I just don't feel like changing.

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

tim

Quote from: BagginSagginBrian on June 27, 2014, 01:20:08 PM
Oh I grasp it, I just don't feel like changing.
"I understand why it's fucked up, I just don't care"

BagginSagginBrian