PIX Baseball Thread 2014

Started by AaronTheCabe, July 02, 2014, 04:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

1st inning Braves Vs. Mets
two outs bases loaded. Third basemen hits a line drive up the left field line.
3-0 Braves.

METS SUCK!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

dakotafloyd

Hah!  I was standing right outside Turner Field when that happened.  The (mostly-empty) stadium went wild!

I'm spending my Fourth of July seeing the Braves play the Diamondbacks.  Got a student discount on the tickets so they were only 12 bucks each!
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

ramblinrabble

Pixboard is strictly hockey.  Sorry.

AaronTheCabe

Them's fightin' words Patrick.....

QUIT BRING THE SHIT!

James Anarchy Scallywag

Diamondbacks are pathetic this year, my nl team for the season is the braves.  However at least the mariners have the rotation in baseball,  watching Felix this year has been incredible.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: dakotafloyd on July 02, 2014, 08:08:25 PM
Hah!  I was standing right outside Turner Field when that happened.  The (mostly-empty) stadium went wild!

I'm spending my Fourth of July seeing the Braves play the Diamondbacks.  Got a student discount on the tickets so they were only 12 bucks each!

awesome DFLO! how was it!?

hey courtney......
I look like a much heavier version of Chipper Jones right now...wink, wink
                                                                                                          >                       
no that wasn't creepy                                                                   -------
;D

i tried to make an image macro out of the winks above but it didn't turn out too well

dakotafloyd

The game on the Fourth was great.  Braves won.  I think it was their 8th win in a row?  They hit a rock patch a few weeks ago, but hopefully things will be smooth sailing up through the All-Star Break.  Our next two series are against the Mets and the Cubs, which should hypothetically be pretty easy victories.
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307