someone stole my duffel bag with all my clothes at my shelter

Started by pronetoaccidents, December 06, 2016, 10:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

so if anyone can donate any clothes whatsoever it would help. i literally just have the clothes i was wearing that day. my phone was in it, books, a lifetimes worth of band shirts i've been collecting not to mention my favorite leather jacket, all my winter coats, shoes, boxers.. fucking everything.. anything would help. even a pair of socks.

god i feel like such a fucking bum. i'm sorry to ask something like this
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

BlakeK

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on December 06, 2016, 10:43:17 AM
so if anyone can donate any clothes whatsoever it would help. i literally just have the clothes i was wearing that day. my phone was in it, books, a lifetimes worth of band shirts i've been collecting not to mention my favorite leather jacket, all my winter coats, shoes, boxers.. fucking everything.. anything would help. even a pair of socks.

god i feel like such a fucking bum. i'm sorry to ask something like this
What size do you wear and how would we get it to you?
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

momitsnowme

manmagic

I got dozens of band shirts I don't wear. Shitty thing is, reason I don't wear them is because they are too small on me and I wear I size small, so they are all basically XS and from seeing pictures of you (you look taller) I doubt that will be of any help.

BlakeK

Quote from: manmagic on December 07, 2016, 04:24:46 AM
I got dozens of band shirts I don't wear. Shitty thing is, reason I don't wear them is because they are too small on me and I wear I size small, so they are all basically XS and from seeing pictures of you (you look taller) I doubt that will be of any help.
I am bigger but am not sure if my stuff would fit. I'm 5'9" and weigh 190 lbs.

pronetoaccidents

that would be fine. i don't mind things that are larger. I'd rather that then skin tight leotard style. Thank you though for the thought! if you could help me out with that the best place to send it would be to my fathers where i can meet him and pick it up.. Ryan Uellendahl, 349 East Beech Street, Long Beach, 11561. I can hustle up the money for whatever the postage cost..

also, i know i'm upping the bum and mooching factor but on another note my cell phone was in there as well so if anyone has an extra verizon phone they don't use anymore that would be helpful as fuck

BlakeK

I'm sorry I couldn't get you a phone but I just sent a package that should be at the address you gave on Wednesday. I hope it helps.

pronetoaccidents

dude you shouldn't even think about apologizing. you helped me out so fucking much. thanks! I let you know when i get it.