Captain Chaos cds?

Started by Katieykitz, May 20, 2016, 02:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katieykitz

Hey guys. I recently lost all of my cds, including all my captain chaos cds from a few years ago. I'm pretty bummed about it. I tried to replace them but Chris says he doesn't really have any of the old music anymore. Does anyone have any old Captain Chaos stuff?

jer

You can buy The Fool and This Is Cake from http://anti-creative.com  8)
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Eugene

I just gave maybe 5 or 6 cds to the record store (had doubles). If you wanna go through the trouble Ill buy them back and send them to you  if you cover the costs. and buy the two from jer of course

ritesofspring

I have a huge pile of out of print cd's, cassette's, records and the captain chaos box set for a lot sale on the old bay. Plus a bunch of free related stuff with it like fifteen, broadways, trickydick, crimpshriine............LIVE FREE

manmagic

Quote from: ritesofspring on September 26, 2016, 11:39:51 AM
I have a huge pile of out of print cd's, cassette's, records and the captain chaos box set for a lot sale on the old bay. Plus a bunch of free related stuff with it like fifteen, broadways, trickydick, crimpshriine............LIVE FREE

You are asking $255???????????

What ever happened to if it ain't cheap it ain't punk?

I really would love that box set, but good gravy.

manmagic

ahh after looking at it closer you do have a lot of stuff in that lot, so maybe that is around close to what you spent (thought it was just what was in the first picture at first glance). Still way to rich for my blood though!

manmagic

Also this part of your listing is making my head spin.

"Huge Plan It X Records Out Of Print Lot. I know you don't like my prices. Sorry. I hate MP3's. This Chris Clavin lot is for you! I am willing to negotiate with nice people. However, not too many of you nice people out there anymore. I ship next day or same day. I ship priority 2 day with insurance and tracking for free. I stay in contact with buyer. I have sold 1000 punk LP's thru this site but my wife's profile does not reflect that. I personally gave up all technology, closing all computer relationships. I now am needing funds to pay my lawyer for my case against a bully who has given my son trouble for 5 years. I told Chris about this and he pulled the old Jeff Ott move. Someone else should have this, not me. I will eventually throw it away. I don't subscribe in fake punk idols. DIY punk is a way of life. I feel Plan It X does not reflect that anymore. United States only. Pay Pal only. This lot includes the following: "