News:

you look nice today.

g.o.t.

Started by pronetoaccidents, May 05, 2016, 07:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

game of thrones has been the only thing ive watched for weeks since i had to go from episode one to current season so, like almost everyone else, ive grown to love it. anyway to make an appreciation without spoilers?

in related news a friend is starting a 77 punk themed got band called stiff little finger. so good.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

also, im good with tasteless gore but nothing disturbes me more than a certain eye gouging/subsequent exploding head scene. something about eye torture really gets me, but i suppose thats more normal than being all about it

manmagic

First season I haven't been able to watch, I was mooching off my parents HBO go password, but alas they got rid of cable, so now I am trying to dog spoilers like rain drops, they are everywhere.

pronetoaccidents

yeah dude i gotta tip toe around the internet and facebook like it's a fucking field of landmines. if you wanna catch up and don't have cable this is what i was using..

http://watchseries.lt/serie/game_of_thrones

it's got them all and my computer hasn't exploded after watching it so its good to go. they got a bunch of other shit too.