Is anyone going to PIX fest?

Started by rory, March 12, 2016, 11:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

dakotafloyd

See ya there! :)  For anyone who hasn't heard yet:

Plan-it-X Fest 2016 is happening. 3 days of music, camping, film screenings, readings, dancing, karaoke and just generally having the time of your life with awesome people.

It will happen at Stable Studios, in Spencer Indiana (near Bloomington) on July 22-24th.

Tickets are $50, this includes your camping for the weekend. Parking will be an additional charge on arrival of $5 a vechile (please car pool, it's nicer for us and the planet plus there's not much room for parking).

The money from your ticket will go to cover the costs of the event, including paying all the bands traveling from out of town (all bands paid equally). After that, all profits made will go to Midwest Pages To Prisoners and The Void (a not for profit, volunteer run, all ages, collective space in Bloomington). There have been a total of six PIX FESTIVALS over the years since 2004 and we have raised $84,000 for charity.
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

skateandannoy

I'm really going to try to go this year!! I'm pumped!
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Eugene

GrownFolk

How are you out of towners getting there?  I'm looking at logistics of going and it's either a 10 hour drive or a flight into Indianapolis(I'm guessing is the closest airport?).  The drive would probably be cheaper with gas prices being fairly low right now.

BlakeK

I would love to meet some of the people on this board. I live about an hour from Spencer. If anyone wants to meet up on the weekend of PIX Fest I'd love to meet up. I'd really like to meet Jer and Becca and hang out with my wife. I know that's probably not going to happen since you guys live in California and have a child. He should be old enough to stay home alone for a few days, right?
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

momitsnowme

I'd love to meet you too, Blake, but i'll be 37 weeks pregnant sooo...surprise! Haha.

BlakeK

Quote from: momitsnowme on March 19, 2016, 10:24:05 PM
I'd love to meet you too, Blake, but i'll be 37 weeks pregnant sooo...surprise! Haha.
Whoa, congratulations!

BlakeK

I think we are going to start trying to have a child this summer. We aren't sure yet. We want to time it where she has the baby after my stepson goes to college.

momitsnowme

EricAyotte

pronetoaccidents

I'm actually really trying to make it this year and would fucking love to meet just about all of you in real life
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

ramblinrabble

I'd like to, but I'm using the last of my PTO to go to Israel

manmagic

Dang just read it will supposedly be Ramshackle Glorys last show ever. Wasn't too upset about missing this year, until now.

Eugene

pix fest is this week, wow time flies

c u there?

momitsnowme

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang