Can't find delete profile. appreciate a ban from a mod please

Started by AaronTheCabe, December 21, 2015, 11:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

Final post.
I appreciate some of the few good people I met here and I hope you all have a wonderful life
If its not possible to delete a profile I would ask for a mod to ban me just to make sure I don't come back
I won't stay where I am not wanted and where discussions and people are treated as villains.

In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

pronetoaccidents

i think you should stick around man but if you've made your mind please stay in touch. I'll PM you my info.

Though lovers be lost love shall not.

manmagic

Enjoy that real world. I'm not saying that sarcastically either. The real world will always be better than a forum that sometimes goes days without a single post.

PS: definitely sell your soul and use the money to come see Noel Fielding with me in March. 

jer

I think it's better if you stick around, but if someone disagreeing with you and saying that the literal human garbage that makes up gamer gate is bad is what is just too much for you, then I can't make you stay.

I'm not deleting your profile because I think you'll change your mind if you really appraise what it is that's being said and if it's worth this response. If you decide it is, for some bizarre reason, then I trust you to stay away. But that'd be silly, obviously.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Anna Karina

I'm confused. I really enjoy you posts and must have missed anything treating you as being unwanted around here?

Anna Karina

Apparently I didn't open the thread this is referring to. I wouldn't quit based on one thread though.