FIXED

moreaboutwhozackis

Quote from: Graphix on June 14, 2014, 05:18:31 AM
Quote from: moreaboutwhozackis on June 14, 2014, 03:44:34 AM

Back before I cut my hair short and started trimming my pretty crummy beard

FIXED
W-what did you do to my shades dude?

kw

bee & kw, creating our own menu items (nachos with mac n cheez on top) at the hogtown vegan in toronto

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: Sketchward on June 13, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
I swear, does Jer just filter out the unattractive people from this forum or what? :-[

yeah. this board is as exclusive as working at Abercrombie. in order to post a picture the males have to have their shirts off exposing six packs and pectoral muscles and rubbed down in oil with nothing but a firemans hat and a hose between their legs shooting water.

the woman have to be perfect in every sense of the word. 
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

moreaboutwhozackis

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on June 14, 2014, 08:08:58 AM
Quote from: Sketchward on June 13, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
I swear, does Jer just filter out the unattractive people from this forum or what? :-[

yeah. this board is as exclusive as working at Abercrombie. in order to post a picture the males have to have their shirts off exposing six packs and pectoral muscles and rubbed down in oil with nothing but a firemans hat and a hose between their legs shooting water.

the woman have to be perfect in every sense of the word.
are you sure you saw my post?

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Pwoink

Pwoink

Er, I mean that figuratively, though it is apparently true literally as well.

Graphix

Courtney

You can all refer to me as Captain Courtney now.

BagginSagginBrian

kt

it's so cool to have seen so many people change over the years in this thread. you're all so precious :3

i recently found this picture from right around when i started posting regularly on the boards

but here's one from recently!

Milpool

I found this picture of me in high school. I had probably been posting on this board for 2 or 3 years at this point.

Here's a more recent picture of me:

lindsey

rabbit

Hatefvkk

momitsnowme

lindsey, can you do a video tutorial on how to get your hair into that perfect bun please?

pronetoaccidents

Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Rapture Ready Blowhard

I went camping in the Smokies this past weekend.  It was terrific.

There was a "First Amendment Expression Area" outside the visitor center

Next to the cairn atop Mt. Leconte.

At several points in the hike, there was thick fog, a ton of ferns and whatnot, and a lot of little streams, like it could have been a scene from a Jurassic Park movie.

rory

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

orange

She got me into punk in the first place.

PIXfest 2012 with comicgeekwhateverhisnameis because I like this picture.
i chose my last signature so anthemforadoomed didn't hold up a TJMaxx.

rory

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

lindsey

Quote from: momitsnowme on June 19, 2014, 09:51:58 AM
lindsey, can you do a video tutorial on how to get your hair into that perfect bun please?

oh man, i actually have the weakest bun game ever since cutting my hair super short for new years. i just make a pony tail on top of my head and twist the ponytail around it, use a second elastic to hold that, loosen it just by tugging it a little, and then i have to use like 7 bobby pins to hold down all the stray hairs poking out and usually tuck a bunch into the bun too.