tattoo thread~

Started by bee, June 13, 2014, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bee

i didn't wanna derail the picture thread by talking about tattoos lots, so here, post your tattoos everyone!

bee

some of my most recent. wrists:

Sketchward

No photos and too drunk to make photos.

I have the head of a beautiful gypsy lady with a desiccated zombie body all inked in film noir shading brick background, and a cartoony sk8 punx version of my home city's coat of arms.

rory

I have a name stick n poked across my toes and that is the only tattoo I have. I will refrain from sharing a bad photo of what that looks like.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

FolkTheGovernment

i got two more, one is Michale Graves' signature and the other is a stick and poke that says "rad" and it isnt even an inch long.
i love sharks and Godzilla

jer

Michale Graves is a shitbag
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

FolkTheGovernment

I'd have to disagree, but even if I saw him as one he couldnt amount to the shittyness of Danzig or Only.

jer

I would assume that a dude with "Folk the Government" as his username wouldn't be a big George W. Bush fan, but I guess you learn something new every day.

momitsnowme

Haha yeah, he had (has?) that republican punks site. I remember being pretty outraged about that in high school.

momitsnowme

"You could say we're anti-anti-establishment," says Michale Graves, Conservative Punk columnist

FolkTheGovernment

Now I never said I agree with his views.

momitsnowme

Nate Rainey

I don't have any tattoos. MY BODY IS A TEMPLE!!!!!
Signature get.

Semi

I'm lame, I only have one and it's straight from an album cover.

Planning to get one based on a propaganda poster from Vietnam on the inside of my leg though which will be killer. Don't know if I'm comfortable with having an AK on my body though even though I support armed revolution, we'll see how it turns out.
I play accordian/guitar and sing together with my girlfriend who plays ukulele in our band Lagom, we sing songs about the internal contradictions of capital and watching Rupauls Dragrace.

Pwoink

You guys need to be telling the backstories for these beauties! Why you decided to get 'em, how you feel about it now, all that junk! Just pictures I can see any ol' time -- let's get to the invasion of privacy parts of tattoos.

Courtney

I'm seconding Pwoink! Specifically, Hannah, I'm curious about your bug tattoos!

bee

there is literally nothing interesting to say about them haha. i have a tattooist friend who offered to tattoo me before i moved away and i was trying to cram in a few things before the end. i'd been looking at pretty pictures of cicadas and thought they'd fit nicely on my wrists.

as for my shins, the ghost and pumpkin is just because i like halloween, and the cat teapot is based on a real life cat teapot that i bought for about 2 pounds from an antique shop, but i sadly left it in the uk when i moved away. at least i have the tattoo to remind me forever.

bee

apparently for some reason this board doesn't like the pound sign.

Nate Rainey

Quote from: Semi on June 14, 2014, 03:03:51 PM
Yea but it's a kitty.
Signature get.

Semi

Quote from: Nate Rainey on June 14, 2014, 08:31:46 PM
Quote from: Semi on June 14, 2014, 03:03:51 PM
Yea but it's a kitty.

People on varying forms of public transportation have actually come up to me to tell me what a cute cat I have on my arm.
I play accordian/guitar and sing together with my girlfriend who plays ukulele in our band Lagom, we sing songs about the internal contradictions of capital and watching Rupauls Dragrace.

Nate Rainey

Lars Frederiksen gave me this....because I told him to. Also because I gave him money. It's on my boob.
Signature get.

kw

my best friend has crow, i have tom servo.

jer

Quote from: Sketchward on June 13, 2014, 06:16:04 PM
gypsy lady

just a heads up, "gypsy" is a racial slur and you probably want to stop using it.