Post picture of your pets!

Started by ramblinrabble, June 13, 2014, 12:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblinrabble

I wound up adopting a cat.  She came with the name Spirit, which I wasnt a huge fan of at first, but it's grown on me.

Edit:  Sorry for the size.   I resized them once and didnt feel like doing it again.  Enjoy the huge cat face.

Anna Karina

skateandannoy

Aww. Loving the cats. How old is Spirit? And when did you adopt her?
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

bee

this is pickle. he had a lion cut a few weeks ago because his hair is so long it gets matted in spring/summer:

and i am currently fostering this little kitty. i am calling her muffin:

Graphix

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

ramblinrabble

Quote from: skateandannoy on June 13, 2014, 01:07:13 PM
Aww. Loving the cats. How old is Spirit? And when did you adopt her?

Adopted her about a month or so ago, shes two.
Heres a picture of her in a sink

Anna Karina

Sketchward

amanda

Sketchward

FolkTheGovernment

my cat who passed away about two months ago

i have a leopard gecko

and my dog
i love sharks and Godzilla

Graphix

Quote from: Nate Rainey on June 13, 2014, 01:59:15 PM
CAROL!!! Always more Carol.
~-=[PIXXXX]=-~

Haha Carol is classic cat!

kw

this is Lucyfur:

& this is Rodney Ruxin, people call him Ruxin:

Pwoink

Haha, Amanda, that was the best Pokey placement -- elegant cat, regal cat, lion cat, cat cat cat, HEDGEHOG.

Here are my rattie-patties!

Tuba:

Whitby:

Courtney

Ahhhh, I'm seriously considering getting a rat! I'm scared to get one though because of this adorable creature:

Her name is Bernie and she's 6 years old and the bessttt.

bee

ahhh i would love to have rats again. those lil rat faces make me cry with joy and love.

Anna Karina

Sorry, I've been in a picture (Instagram) kinda mood lately.

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

BagginSagginBrian

This is Tino. He is not mine, but I babysit him once or twice a week. I love him so much.

Semi

These aren't technically my kittehs, they're belong to one of the people I live with but she's not around half the time so I pretty much take care of them. They are called Safran (supposedly named after the author, not the spice) and Sniff (named after the scared rat-dude from Moomin since she's so scared of everything)

And here's me giving Safran Cat Massage

I play accordian/guitar and sing together with my girlfriend who plays ukulele in our band Lagom, we sing songs about the internal contradictions of capital and watching Rupauls Dragrace.

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

disa

This is my sweet and beautiful kitty Yrja, she's around a year old and I adopted her about three months ago

And here's Oliver, he was the best cat ever but he passed away in March.

lindsey

WineTeeth

This is Hank (Hill or Williams). He didn't get me anything for father's day but I love the shit out of him anyway.  He's my boy.  He's got fucked up teeth and they're adorable.