I miss arguing on the pix board

Started by momitsnowme, August 17, 2015, 10:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeK

Quote from: ramblinrabble on August 19, 2015, 05:04:34 AM
There is no such thing as white privilege, and men are oppressed in today's society.

There you go, everyone.  Start arguing.
I agree. White privilege? More like white man's burden.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

Anna Karina

BlakeK

Quote from: BagginSagginBrian on August 19, 2015, 12:04:58 AM
Quote from: thujone on August 18, 2015, 12:51:35 PM

also seriously for real... does anyone have any connection at all to cody or know what happened to him? he was rad.

Last he posted he lives in oakland now, I thankfully have not run into him.
I'm sure he's equally as thankful to have not  run into you, Mr. Tightpants.

rory

You can always count on a post by Brian quickly followed by BlakeK being shitty to Brian.

I mean not like that's necessarily a bad thing, but there's always a mild amount of comical hostility available on the board, and that brings me hope.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

thujone

someone get bort in here

BlakeK

Quote from: rory on August 19, 2015, 08:30:56 PM
You can always count on a post by Brian quickly followed by BlakeK being shitty to Brian.

I mean not like that's necessarily a bad thing, but there's always a mild amount of comical hostility available on the board, and that brings me hope.
Well, I haven't said anything in a while but I thought I'd quit bring the shit since Becca requested it.

jer

Quote from: rory on August 19, 2015, 08:30:56 PM

i'm just glad i was able to outsource some of the dirty work.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

BlakeK

Happy to do my part. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to meet the man whose pants are so tight. I'm guessing we would stare each other down and have a rap battle.

EDIT for a non related statement: 3 people who posted in this thread, including myself have exactly 150 posts. If I made another post to point this out, it would have ruined this moment that means nothing but piqued my interest,

Anna Karina

Man, I haven't listened to like any PIX bands in forever. I wonder if Madeline's done anything recently.

Courtney

She's in a new band, Flamingo Shadow. They're pretty interesting.

kw

i just wanna be cool with you all, ya know?