want a Holiday Present?

Started by AaronTheCabe, December 07, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

tea/coffee/ soda from the southeast or beer (brett this to you) only available here. do you get terrapin in california? message me what you want, within reason of course, and an address to send to. or, if so inclined, for someone else send me their address with something you can only get in GA or southeast and it'll go to them
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

michaelcopeland

Aw man! Ever since leaving Athens I've missed terrapin. I used to drink their tree hugger almost everyday after work.

AaronTheCabe

address mr. copeland or no fuzzy for you! do people call beer fuzzy? they do now!
im still rather mnaic this morning
I am santa fucing punk rock claus' this year
gimme your ears, friends , roman candles , countrymen
lets listen to da muzak, and i'll send you stocking stuffers and hannukah stuffers  and kwanza goodies and what have you
WINTER SOLTICE HOLIDAY GIBS

pronetoaccidents

yeah I'd love a holiday present. i'll send ya some comics I've been making. that's my main creative outlet nowadays and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

AaronTheCabe

Please PM address again ryan, i think i lost my sheet with yours and others when i was sending my zine out.

michaelcopeland

Sadly, I'm staying with my parents in Arkansas and they are kind of Bible thumpers, so that means no drinking for a while. Thanks for the thought though, Aaron!

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: michaelcopeland on December 10, 2014, 10:42:47 PM
Sadly, I'm staying with my parents in Arkansas and they are kind of Bible thumpers, so that means no drinking for a while. Thanks for the thought though, Aaron!

i also deal in coffee and tea, if you like tea like earl gray and irish breakfast and such i have some unique cool stuff you may enjoy, just lemme know

I'll be sending out a special variety of earl gray to everyone i have an address for as well, as a holiday card type thing.

michaelcopeland

I'll send ya my address on facebook!