im in LA witg mitch the champ

Started by Eugene, December 06, 2014, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugene

We are going out to doomies restaraunt and playing a show at glitter death after. Are you here?

https://www.facebook.com/events/28936686459651

momitsnowme

Come out to the suburbs and hang out with me, Jer, and a baby ;)

Eugene

Aww if we can tomorrow we definitely will

Anna Karina

I am up for something tomorrow (today) if it costs absolutely no money.

Otherwise I will be chillin' in my apartment petting my cat and listening to ambient records with basketball in the background.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: Anna Karina on December 07, 2014, 03:06:38 AM

Otherwise I will be chillin' in my apartment petting my cat and listening to ambient records with basketball in the background.

what kind of ambient records senor? kraftwerk style, brian eno (my personal fav), Can, Hawkwind, tangerine dream, aphex twin? jalan jalan or jeff pierce? these are questions that need answering. im choosing for you, put on the six parts seven
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

Eugene

Bummer too late. Maybe in another 6 years.

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on December 07, 2014, 10:31:05 AM
Quote from: Anna Karina on December 07, 2014, 03:06:38 AM

what kind of ambient records senor? kraftwerk style, brian eno (my personal fav), Can, Hawkwind, tangerine dream, aphex twin? jalan jalan or jeff pierce? these are questions that need answering. im choosing for you, put on the six parts seven

I'm not much of an aficionado when it comes to ambient music (is it the same thing as that "post-rock" thing that was all the rave awhiles back?) but I do enjoy it as background music or falling asleep music or music to accompany depression and looking out the window on rainy days. I really like Eluvium. You should check em' (I think it's actually one guy) out.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIUnVO3tWfo&list=PLCF777372FEC7C63C
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

momitsnowme

Eugene