just post

Started by hatmoose, April 24, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Hey Peeknuckle!  I remember you posting.  I feel like you regularly posted funny photos of yourself making wild faces in action. Happy to hear life is good!

thetrashisright

i don't have a job right now, trying desperately to find one. admittedly, i don't want to work with the general public, i'm a little exhausted by random harassment. so i'm trying to get even min wage 'inside jobs.' it's slow going. it sucks. but i have, for the first time, a tight group of incredibly supportive, non-fair-weather friends, i'm dating a wonderful woman and have a really wonderful sometimes-thing with another woman, trying to stay positive. it's hard, especially when you constantly are getting kinda fucked over or miss out on things by technicalities and fractions and illegal shit (like legit was working on an ADA case with a lawyer). it's hard. but what's the worst that can happen, right? i die? i've been facing that down my whole life and it doesn't scare me anymore and i'm up to spite death as long as i can.

hatmoose

just popping by to say i love you guys and that i wish i had realized sooner that it's meaningful to try and struggle to be happy rather than just writing it off as an impossibility
ask me about my high score

jer

new Worries album you guys
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

hatmoose

i love that shit jer!! i listened to it through while driving yesterday then i went back and listened to survival pop and the one before that as well, haha. lauren rules!! i wish more people were into the measure[sa] stuff but in any case i'm really happy that lauren is still making music
ask me about my high score

jer

lauren is so damn good.

unrelated, i upgraded the software on the board for some reason, even though only 4 of us are still around. so you all had to log back in, nerds.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Eugene

Surprised I can still log in, hello people hope you're well!