3 song acoustic demo i recorded

Started by pronetoaccidents, January 20, 2016, 11:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

I'm pretty happy with it. Sorry for the self indulgence but if YOU guys made more threads i wouldn't need to. anyhow, i hope someone enjoys.. If you don't want to hear my music CHECK IT OUT ANYWAY TO SEE SOMETHING SWEET NATE DREW

here's the description:Inspired by anachronistic visions of a world I take peoples word on, one where people wore roller skates to bring you your burger n' shake, rock n roll was more dangerous than a hydrogen bomb and life was about living fast and leaving a good looking corpse.

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-uellendahl/sets
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

Jumped the gun yesterday. Now its electric, in tune, hasbetter songs and an oblivians cover!

GrownFolk

I'm digging this.  Your vocals have a Smiths type vibe to 'em.  Wasn't feeling it at first but it really grew on me.  Thanks for sharing.

pronetoaccidents

thank you for the feedback. ideally i want it faster, harder, punker. the electric stuff i'm happier with. i really should of waited until i recorded it, got the levels adjusted, did it on something other than a phone, but i just feel like there's a time line on my life (well there is, that's LIFE), but i just feel rushed and want to do something, anything, creatively to leave some mark, whether it be solely personal satisfaction