looking for pennsylvania based bands for benefit.

Started by breakerboy, November 19, 2015, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breakerboy

hi all!

i am putting together a benefit compilation (cassette/bandcamp) for Hunger Free PA and am looking for bands to contribute to it.

some information about Hunger Free PA (hungerfreepa.org):

"Hunger-Free Pennsylvania is the commonwealth's single largest nonprofit provider of food resources for hungry families and one of the state's leading advocates in the fight against hunger.

Begun in 1983 when our commonwealth was in the throes of a recession, Hunger-Free Pennsylvania has grown to complies a diverse network of partners who work to secure financial resources to purchase food and who seek excess commodities that food banks, community pantries, soup kitchens and other charitable organizations can deliver to the hungry.

Fighting hunger is a year-round battle. Recognizing the day-to-day struggles that so many families ensure to put healthful food on the table, Hunger-Free Pennsylvania strives to deliver meals as much as hope, working to address the root causes of hunger, like ensuring good jobs and access to healthy, affordable food.

Hunger remains an epidemic. More people are in need, fewer resources are available, food prices and inflation make it harder for everyone to put food on the table. Hunger-Free Pennsylvania will continue to advocate for those in need, address the issues that cause hunger and work to put food on families' tables so no residents ever go to bed hungry.

​Today, Hunger-Free Pennsylvania's 20 members serve all 67 counties.

Hunger-Free Pennsylvania remains incorporated as the Pennsylvania Association of Regional Food Banks, a 501(c)3 charitable organization."

it will be released through breakerboy industries, my small label here in pittsburgh. if you are interested or have more questions, feel free to e-mail me at dennis@breakerboy.org

hope to hear from you soon!