Hey IMAWRAETHTHU

Started by rory, September 14, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Yeah I don't know, you sent me a message about how this board can be insular (which yeah, like any online community/community/anything ever) but I think sometimes what happens is someone shows up, makes very little sense and is therefore not communicating effectively (without body/facial context clues, this can happen pretty easily), and it's hard for people to not respond in a sort of stern and weary way.

So like part of me is just thinking "hey, communicate more effectively and there'll probably be no problem"

and there's another part of me that's like "hey, when people make me feel off put in the real physical communication world, I just don't let those people into my life. It's almost never done me any good to  go against my gut feelings of discomfort"
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: BlakeK on September 16, 2014, 11:40:00 AM
I don't even know what you're talking about 3/4 of the time. Are you taking any medications?

EXACTLY!

YOU SUCK!!!

DID YOU JUST TRY TO STEP TO ME!?!??

DON'T TEST YOUR LUCK!!!

...like, just pretend you know what I'm talking about, lol

take me serious or don't, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

OF COURSE I DON'T TAKE MEDICATION!
I TAKE CARE OF MY OWN NEEDS!!
PSYCH DRUGS ARE ANTI EVOLUTION
I'M THE MASTER OF MY OWN HEALING
LIKE ON A WHOLE NEXT LEVEL WHEN I ENERGY WEAVE
KAISER PERMANANTE GIVES ME PTSD
I MEDICATE WITH PSILOCYBIN, HERBS, KOMBUCHA & TREES

YO SOY LOS ARBOS!!!
CAMINA WITH ME
IN THE PURPLE LIGHT
THIS IS EVOLUTION, SEE!!!

#3rd KIND

JOIN ME!!!

I'M A WRAETHTHU!!!

...now please...

I just asked the EATERS OF THE STREETS

If they would step in here and advocate for me...

So, we'll see.

I plan on booking them a show at Aubergine!
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: rory on September 16, 2014, 12:04:37 PM
Yeah I don't know, you sent me a message about how this board can be insular (which yeah, like any online community/community/anything ever)

So like part of me is just thinking "hey, communicate more effectively and there'll probably be no problem"

and there's another part of me that's like "hey, when people make me feel off put in the real physical communication world, I just don't let those people into my life. It's almost never done me any good to  go against my gut feelings of discomfort"

It is also a really powerful thing because you guys are SOO well established as a community...I just don't approve with how certian multiple situations have been handled in the past. I do think this board is even better than before though.

...and did you think that there might be maybe the possibility that you might not be communicating effectively as you could...?

just a thought, not AT ALL an accusation !!! Like I said I hella respect you Rory.

I am really busy this week but things might be a little clearer later tonight.
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

rory

No, I'm probably not.

I have no idea in what reason or capacity you've decided to have any sort of respect for me.

But I see that you've been on this board before and had difficulty with everyone before. applesandonions maybe? I don't know.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: rory on September 16, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
No, I'm probably not.

I have no idea in what reason or capacity you've decided to have any sort of respect for me.

But I see that you've been on this board before and had difficulty with everyone before. applesandonions maybe? I don't know.

there were many and I am not alone in my experience... who ever I may be.

I'll keep my anonymity for my own safety

SEB TOWN RISING!!!

JOIN THE VBC!!!

http://sebastopolvbc.weebly.com/

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

Anna Karina

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: rory on September 16, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
No, I'm probably not.

Oh, i wasn't actually talking about you Rory
it's just that allowing for the possibility of being wrong is a really important thing
this here is a really strong community, at least that's what it's always seemed like to me!

...and I just assume you're like a FRESH YOUNG G-O-D

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

IF YOU MAKE THE EFFORT YOU CAN AFFECT MORE CONTROL OVER YOUR REALITY

ISN'T THAT WHAT PIX WAS ALWAYS ABOUT???

like CHAOS MAJIK RITUAL, PLANT A FUCKING SEED

http://chrisclavin.bandcamp.com/track/the-alchemist

...is all i'm saying

you might even score a CRITICAL HIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyAEBe1x4I

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

I understand your fear, but you don't have to be afraid of me.

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: rory on September 16, 2014, 12:04:37 PM
Yeah I don't know, you sent me a message about how this board can be insular (which yeah, like any online community/community/anything ever)

it is just like this is like the MOST insular and tough crowd I have ever interacted with on the internet

and that can be a good thing, like STAY STRAPPED, KEEP SAFE! HELLA LEGITIMACY

it is only sane, but there has been a definite tendency to gang up on new peeps

open communication is more effective to me

networks of like minded individual all throughout the sea

AROUND US AND INSIDE US ALL

I'M JUST TRYING TO GET FREE

AND THERE IS NO DENYING WHAT IS HAPPENING

IT IS NOT JUST ME

THE MASK DOES COME OFF

AND WE ALL HAVE TO BLEED

all I am asking is for you to trust me.

it doesn't even halve to be personally

just accept me for who I am please!

THAT TRANSGIRL CREEP
I'M ALL ABOUT THAT CREEP BEAT!!!

yeah I like to fuck feet!

smoke herbs & eat meat!!!

MY CRITIQUE OF MODERNITY RUNS DEEP!!!

I FEEL WIDE AWAKE EVEN IF I GOT NO SLEEP!!!

BUT I'M STILL A SAD TIRED GIRL JUST IN NEED OF REPRIEVE
EMOTIONAL CONNECTION AND SEXUAL HEALING!!!
l
ike what's reality? Do we even know any more?
ascend to the next stage like walk through the open door
and i'd be insane not to take the chance that I see...
psych drugs are poison they cant medicate me
cause i got the drive to survive and this is evolution see!!?!!!

like oh my god! What's happening to me?
gaining all these new powers like something new on the daily
shed these cultural illusions ad smash your fuckin apathy
dynamic participation is what we need TO SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!

Yeah I'm doing alright, this process is working for me!!!

YEAH, I'M A FUCKIN WRAETHTHU !!!
Yolandi Visser my spirit animal
two spirit shaman comin through!!!
josh.rose66@.yahoo
breathe in, breathe out and I start anew!
Jeff & Erica told me what to do!INSPIRITU!!!
like, I'T'S YOUR MIRROR SO FUCKIN SMASH YOUR WAY THROUGH!!!

FRESH FOR 2014, THE NEW AGE, SUCKAS

I HOPE YOU MAKE IT THROUGH WITH ME

I'M ALL ABOUT THAT UNITY

with horns!!! UNRELEASED ENERGY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9E6Bvztqs

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

AaronTheCabe

........................  in the words of the 10th doctor whenever a companion tried to speak in another dialect... "No....No...don't...ust no."

No one is afraid of you. Please stop with manic caps. if you don't understand why it is off putting, you don't internet well. I suspect your youth. We are not all new agers who think taking various forms of natural hallucinogens is a way to stable and productive mindset. In fact, some of us have experienced that and realized in the end, it was all bullshit. drugs usually are.

Please don't tell a member of our community "they suck" because said person is off put by your lack of social cues and inability to internet

after googling wraeththu i understand. i get it. you dig it. i dig Doctor Who and Peep Show and British comedy. There's no reason to scream it in ways to be deliberately confusing.

Poetry, rapping, spoken word and such are wonderful things and you should keep doing them. However, you don't go into your local grocery rapping to the person when they ask how you are....you don't even go around rapping and rhyming everything you say to your friends when you hang out (at least i have never met a person who does and i am a poet and spoken word artist myself). There are times and places for such things.

just some words of wisdom from a really old guy

Quote from: Phitney on September 15, 2014, 10:04:01 PM
What is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7Fha9e6q4

also this, a thousand times this
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 16, 2014, 03:13:18 PM
........................  in the words of the 10th doctor whenever a companion tried to speak in another dialect... "No....No...don't...ust no."

No one is afraid of you. Please stop with manic caps. if you don't understand why it is off putting, you don't internet well. I suspect your youth. We are not all new agers who think taking various forms of natural hallucinogens is a way to stable and productive mindset. In fact, some of us have experienced that and realized in the end, it was all bullshit. drugs usually are.

Please don't tell a member of our community "they suck" because said person is off put by your lack of social cues and inability to internet

after googling wraeththu i understand. i get it. you dig it. i dig Doctor Who and Peep Show and British comedy. There's no reason to scream it in ways to be deliberately confusing.

Poetry, rapping, spoken word and such are wonderful things and you should keep doing them. However, you don't go into your local grocery rapping to the person when they ask how you are....you don't even go around rapping and rhyming everything you say to your friends when you hang out (at least i have never met a person who does and i am a poet and spoken word artist myself). There are times and places for such things.

What is happening

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 16, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

What is happening

it's all rap game shit, i'm not actually serious

AND I HELLA RESPECT YOU AARON

it's all about a diversity of tactics

what works for you might not work for me

and that is just fine by me!

I'M ALL ABOUT INCLUSIVITY

like can't jer come in and fix this?

the caps that is, i mean

like isn't that fool omniscient???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfDEi8De8o4

I'M CRAZY I LOVE IT, ALL MY HEROES WERE MANIC!

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU ALL THAT'S WRONG IS WRONG WITH THE PLANET

The YOU SUCK was just in the rhyme scheme

and a ptsd response to them coming at me

with the same question that everyone whose opinion DOESN'T MATTER TO ME seems to ask me

but onthe really i'll take a chill pill

where's the valerian at, please???

shit...I just  gotta remember to breathe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIGx4NThmuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkUTS_tbL1g

no dab, please, but it's been a while since i had weed...

like...

RAIN DOWN SOME CHANGE ON ME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8E2D_RiOAA

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

rory

AaronTheCabe

oh ok, you be trolling. ten times two to the second power

IMAWRAETHTHU

oh, i got the one, this is the one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZBc87e5bI

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 16, 2014, 03:32:49 PM
oh ok, you be trolling. ten times two to the second power
i mean i might be trolling now, but i wasn't before...

no, not trolling at all, WRAETHTHUING

i am PROMOTING!!!

not just on here

i just HELLA want to book the wild at Aubergine

or even Loca Store !!!

ONLY SEBASTOPOL IS REAL!!!

BUT IT IS NOT EVEN ABOUT DRUGS

IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT IN YOU BODY!!!

HEAL YOUR STOMACH BRAIN

and let's fucking PARTY!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

rory

Quote...if i weren't so rhyme scheme...

Phitney

Crispin Glover makes more sense to me than this guy.

On that note, this guy reminds me of time cube. http://www.timecube.com/

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: Phitney on September 16, 2014, 03:48:08 PM
Crispin Glover makes more sense to me than this guy.

On that note, this guy reminds me of time cube. http://www.timecube.com/

holy shit! i just discovered time cube the other day! haha i was reading about how the cool gif going around showing our solar system revolving around the miky way was super inaccurate and the guy who made the video ends up linking to a whole lot of quakery and the article i read about his inaccuracies said he ended up being as bad as, you guessed it, TIME CUBE! hilarity ensues!

i've noticed IAMWRAETHUHU has been editing posts extensively...ala applesandonions....

Phitney

Time Cube has been my favorite part of the internet for so long. I'm reminded of it pretty consistently in some way or another. It's like the guy that wrote the article about how Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings and then made The Shining to cover it up or something.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: Phitney on September 16, 2014, 03:57:01 PM
It's like the guy that wrote the article about how Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings and then made The Shining to cover it up or something.

this is the best sentence ever written.

Anna Karina

Room 237 is the worst movie I have seen in at least half a decade.

Phitney

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 16, 2014, 04:00:26 PM
Quote from: Phitney on September 16, 2014, 03:57:01 PM
It's like the guy that wrote the article about how Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings and then made The Shining to cover it up or something.

this is the best sentence ever written.

<3

Quote from: Anna Karina on September 16, 2014, 04:04:48 PM
Room 237 is the worst movie I have seen in at least half a decade.

I haven't seen that, but it's on the to-watch list. Is it by the same dude that wrote the article forever ago?

Anna Karina

BlakeK

This guy has to be applesandonions, only more irritating. I had no idea that was even possibles.

Oh and Room 237 is somewhat interesting at first but they are all reaching and sound like crazy people. Some of the things they point out are interesting but the dots don't connect as well as they would like them to.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin