Hey IMAWRAETHTHU

Started by rory, September 14, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

What's yr deal? You've got me all wigged out.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

BlakeK

Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

IMAWRAETHTHU

i am a rapper
I have just been hella prolific lately
exciting things happening

PUNX IS RAPPERS!!!

YES I DO WANNA  SPEAK, COLLABORATE, AND LISTEN!!!

Just networking!!!

I'M JUST A GENDERQUEER, SAME AS YOU, EVOLVE WITH MY PEERS, I LIKE TO TRUST MY FRIENDS TOO!!!

CHANCES ARE...I PROBABLY JUST WANNA BOOK A SHOW FOR YOU, !!!

THAT NEXT LEVEL SHIT!

FRESH FOR 2014, SUCKAS!!!

WEST COUNTY CIDER PUNKS!!!

lol
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

JUICY KARKASS! JUICY KARKASS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uaYg9Ona7s

YEAH, I'M MAKIN' RAP BUT I KEEP IT PUNK FIRST!
MORE CRUST THAN A PIZZA DUMPSTER!!!

I AIN'T A PUNK ASS RAPPER, I'M A RAPPIN' ASS PUNK!!!
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1n2n-UzlRk

THE DOUCHE HIMSELF!!!

NEXT LEVEL EVOLUTIONARY PERFORMANCE ART RAPS!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

skateandannoy

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 12:42:26 PM
JUICY KARKASS! JUICY KARKASS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uaYg9Ona7s

YEAH, I'M MAKIN' RAP BUT I KEEP IT PUNK FIRST!
MORE CRUST THAN A PIZZA DUMPSTER!!!

I AIN'T A PUNK ASS RAPPER, I'M A RAPPIN' ASS PUNK!!!
This dude sounds the way this picture looks:

edit: I have no idea what Stza is doing there. His verse was really bizarre.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

IMAWRAETHTHU

STZA'S VERSE IS THE BEST!!! I'VE WANTED A FULL HIP HOP ALBUM FROM HIM FOR YEARS!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

ramblinrabble

Anna Karina

You really gotta stop posting everything in capslock.

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

rory

I feel kind of overwhelmed by the intensity of these posts / that signature.

Still pretty much wigged out.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Rapture Ready Blowhard

Wow, I've actually discovered some hip-hop I like less than Macklemore.

BlakeK

What the fuck is going on here? I'm really not sure what to make of him but I'd like to think that I don't have much in common with this guy, contrary to his claim.

Phitney

IMAWRAETHTHU

fair enough : )

i can drop the sig

no problem

; )

so you're gonna ban me cause i hate rape culture and am genderqueer?

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: BlakeK on September 15, 2014, 05:59:13 PM
What the fuck is going on here? I'm really not sure what to make of him but I'd like to think that I don't have much in common with this guy, contrary to his claim.

i don't remember making any claims to have anything in common with you, i don't remember even talkiong to/about you...

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: Anna Karina on September 15, 2014, 02:17:16 PM
You really gotta stop posting everything in capslock.

I LEARNED MY CAPS LOCK GAME FROM THE BEST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPVWwtq81Y

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

rory

Quote from: Phitney on September 15, 2014, 10:04:01 PM
What is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7Fha9e6q4

I'm not sure why the Crispin Glover thing, but I'm glad. Specific gestures. Make myself perfectly clear. Seems about right.

I'm really upset that some of that punx is rappers song is now playing through my head, but I guess that's my own fault. That was way not good.

Anywho have you ever been screamed at about how rape is bad, and how the person screaming it would "NOT RAPE YOU" and like can you maybe see why that would be weird? I know it seems counter-intuitive, but I'm actually highly weary of folks who strongarm force an identity of being anti-rape culture and the like. Maybe it's from knowing people who have used such an identity as a ruse, fronting a safe person, or maybe it's because strongarming an identity is just something to be weirded out by.

Also I'm not really sure who refers to themselves as "a genderqueer" rather than genderqueer.

So yeah definitely nothing wrong with your identity nor stance, these are just my feelings that I'm feeling. Board seemed a little slow so I thought I'd share.

Milpool

I paused a Fat Pat track to listen to that Juicy Karkass song and it's one of the most regretful decisions I've ever made in my life.

Milpool

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: rory on September 15, 2014, 10:35:56 PM
Quote from: Phitney on September 15, 2014, 10:04:01 PM
What is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7Fha9e6q4

Also I'm not really sure who refers to themselves as "a genderqueer" rather than genderqueer.

it was probably a cadence thing

like I'm A Wraeththu

I'm a Har.

hmm, I am Har actually might just sound more appropriate...

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

BlakeK

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 10:10:30 PM
Quote from: BlakeK on September 15, 2014, 05:59:13 PM

i don't remember making any claims to have anything in common with you, i don't remember even talkiong to/about you...

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 12:27:53 PM
I'M JUST A GENDERQUEER, SAME AS YOU
I was being a little sarcastic in my post but it was the above statement that I used to distance myself from you. It's not the fact that you put gender queer in your statement that led me to say that but rather the copious amounts of shitty rap and the general mouth diarrhea that you seem to have acquired.

I don't think you should be banned, I just think you are annoying.

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: BlakeK on September 16, 2014, 06:21:11 AM
Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 12:27:53 PM
I'M JUST A GENDERQUEER, SAME AS YOU

I don't think you should be banned, I just think you are annoying.

Well I don't give a fuck!

DINGA BOO BOO TO THE PIZZA PUNX

YER shit outta luck!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

BlakeK

I don't even know what you're talking about 3/4 of the time. Are you taking any medications?