come to nyc (well, jackson heights queens really) and play a show

Started by pronetoaccidents, July 07, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

'm trying to do a show in the backyard of my apartment and i want any band that wants to play and hang so yeah, come do that. it's gotta be on a weekend cuz i work weeks.. so like yeah, saturday or sunday is best. saturday because we can shred later. i got some cool bands up my sleeve i haven't revealed yet. i like that approach, hold out on the big guns to give the smaller, unknown ones a fair chance to rock the fuck out with whatever their genital is out... lemme know if you got a got a band, or got a guitar/harmonica/banjo/skinflute, ukulele and wanna sing over it, come through.. i would prefer it to punk as fuck but i'm open minded and want any/all bands/acts that are anti-establishment, extreme, bizarre, raw and real... hip hops cool but i highly doubt anyone will actually come and do that. my brother does pretty rowdy electric shit and he's doing that with a live drummer over it, an insane anarchist buddy of mine who used to play drums in my band FCNG before his nervous breakdown. so.. come to new york and play it. you can crash at my place after... don't mind the cute girlfriend and bunny rabbit ( i have a cracksmoking alcoholic transvestite roommate but she keeps to herself and doesn't really venture out the room)
Though lovers be lost love shall not.