Books for Sale (Get in the Van, Rollins, Bukowski, Ramones, wrestling)

Started by rexsharpe, July 08, 2014, 07:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexsharpe

Books for Sale
Email me at rexsharpe@hotmail.com if you wanna buy any of these. Discounts given if you buy five or more. Prices listed are for a singular book shipped to you. Can swing some combined rates on multiple purchases. Can knock off a dollar or so if you pick the book up yourself. All of these books are in fairly excellent condition, some barely even opened. If you want to see pictures before buying, just email me and I can take care of that. Huzzah!

Tom Billington – Pure Dynamite: Former "British Bulldog" Tom Billington – Paperback - $13
Charles Bukowski – Run With the Hunted: A Charles Bukowski Reader – Hardcover, 1st Edition - $15
Charles Bukowski – Slouching Towards Nirvana – Hardcover, 1st Edition - $10
Jim Goad – The Redneck Manifesto – Hardcover - $8
Bobby Heenan – Bobby the Brain: Wrestling's Bad Boy Tells All – Hardcover, 1st Edition - $8
Hilly Kristal and David Byrne – CBGB: Thirty Years from the Home of Underground Rock – Hardcover - $12
Dee Dee Ramone – Poison Heart: Surviving the Ramones – Paperback, UK Edition - $14
Henry Rollins – Get in the Van: On the Road with Black Flag – Hardcover, 1st Edition - $30
Henry Rollins – The Portable Henry Rollins – Paperback - $8
Nikki Sixx – The Heroin Diaries – Hardcover, 1st Edition - $13
Cynthia True – American Scream: The Bill Hicks Story – Paperback, 1st Edition - $10
Howard Zinn – A People's History of the United States 1492-Present – Hardcover, No Dust Jacket, 20th Anniversary Edition - $30 (This edition lists for over $100 on Amazon from multiple sellers.)