Youtube playlists

Started by manmagic, March 28, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manmagic

I made an emo revival playlist, emo bands from the last 5 years that I've been getting into. I also am trying to make a new playlist on Youtube every week with a different genre so maybe I'll post them here. Isn't much else going on round these parts.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiNT2mfMrWRPsIwFlXt3BsPQMZCA-ew00

manmagic

gumshoe

Nice! I will check them out when I get a chance this week and let ya know what I think :)

manmagic

gumshoe

Sorry - I haven't had a chance to check any of these out yet.

Yes Life is crazy and it sucks. I am constantly tripping over my own feet... depression/anxiety... and have failed to find employment now 3 months since relocating to Los Angeles. I despise job hunting. I'd rather do almost anything else.

manmagic

Hope you find a job soon!

I make all these playlist at work, I'm stuck being an office drone, but luckily my job allows me to listen to songs on youtube while I work assuming I keep my productivity up.

LA I hear is one of the hardest places to find work, hopefully you are taking advantage of the government until you find the right place.

Uncle

Loved your emo playlist. The Sorority Noise and Hotelier ones were particularly bangin! I even liked the vhs guy at the end.