Ramshackle Glory Live the dream

Started by manmagic, January 27, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manmagic

Misplaced my copy of this. Went to discog, there are none for sale on there. Went to ebay there is one listed for $90 and the last copy that sold went for $80 plus shipping. When did this happen? Didn't Chris just release a second press last year right before he declared pix to be dead? Wonder if he has a shit ton of copies somewhere, he said he sent all his extra stuff back to the bands, but since they are no longer a band who knows where they went.

Long story short. I want a copy of it and I can't find one and this is me ranting about it. That is all. : )

skateandannoy

I feel like not that long ago the band found a box of copies that the sleeves were dinged up on and selling cheap. Maybe check their webstore? If I were them, I would just let Fistolo keep the record in print, everyone wants it. Why not let people buy them for $12 instead of fighting over $90 used copies? It's way more punk rock to let a cool DIY label keep your catalog in print than make crustfund punks flip your record on ebay just because the artist don't care about the music anymore.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

manmagic

Sadly that box of dinged ones is now sold out on their bandcamp and they claim the 2nd press will indeed be the last press. Knowing Pat there is definitely a 50/50 chance this thing will never be reprinted, meaning in 10 years you'll have a folk punk album that may cost you three figures if it can be found at all.  ???