Help me and my wife watch It?

Started by BlakeK, September 16, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlakeK

We can't find a sitter and we really want to watch It. All of the torrent sites I used to go to are gone. Can someone please help us watch It? Streaming or torrents are fine.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

jer

If no one responds within a day or two I'll find this for you. Normally I'd do it quicker, but a little busy sorry :(
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

BlakeK

Quote from: jer on September 16, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
If no one responds within a day or two I'll find this for you. Normally I'd do it quicker, but a little busy sorry :(
I completely understand. If you do get the time it would be much appreciated but if not, we can wait and hopefully find a babysitter next week.

BlakeK

We watched it using popcorn time. Not the greatest quality but good enough to watch. Definitely liked it but I don't feel like it is THAT much better than the original miniseries. I guess I'd have to go back in time and have 8 year old Blake watch both to be fair because much of the appeal of the original is nostalgia for how I felt when I first watched it. I do think this one is scarier though I liked how they developed characters and their bond in the original. It just seemed like these kids barely knew each other but maybe that's how it is in the book

pronetoaccidents

The book covers the life long bond they have into adulthood.. but the part of their childhood that the new movie covered is pretty accurate to the book.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.