Started by hatmoose, June 10, 2014, 02:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatmoose

last night i ate like a half pound of pickled ginger in one mouthful

also one time i ate a box of oreos

share your stories in this thread
ask me about my high score

hatmoose

allison is questioning why i puked one time after eating 8 slices of pizza but i was okay eating half a pound of pickled ginger, i didn't even get a stomach ache

there's a lot of mysteries in life friends

hatmoose

also i guess i ate 8 slice of pizza at one time, once

AaronTheCabe

man there were times i had the munchies so bad back in the day i can't even comprehend how much i ate. and i would end up filling so damn full it made me feel awful so i induced vomitting (only a few times it was that bad) i literaelly felt like the guy from the last part of Monty Python's Meaning of Life
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

skateandannoy

I eat 8 slices of pizza every time I eat pizza! I've also had a box of oreos. I think myspace dared me to or something. Or at least gave me the idea. Oh 2005/6.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

jerkemy

when i eat out sometimes i get to a point where i don't want to throw food away but there's not enough left to justify bringing home, so i cram it down and feel gross and bad for the rest of the day

ramblinrabble

I once got stoned and baked a whole tray of these bad boys

I then realized I was the only one home and really only made them for myself.  Probably ate a whole pound of chicken and a half pound of bacon there.   I felt gross at first, but then I took a nap.

Phitney

Last time I went to Veggie Grill I had a coupon for a free appetizer so I got nachos and veggie chik'n tacos and ate it in one sitting. It was my only meal of the day, but damn that was a lot of food.

Once I ate 3/4 of a box of thin mints, too.

Rapture Ready Blowhard

I always seem to eat way too much after I cook spicy split pea soup for some reason.

My freshman year of undergrad one of my hall-mates read online that you could get really fucked up on fresh nutmeg, so he engorged himself on a whole bunch of it; he subsequently got super high, but also felt weak and confused and was bedridden for a couple days.  Everyone basically took shifts to look after him and make sure he didn't die and every time someone mentioned that maybe we should call an ambulance, he would suddenly become super animated and tell us not to.  Another time a lot of people on my hall were watching wrestling, and he begged his roommate to hit him with a metal folding chair.  Weird dude.

Initwiththealiens

Last time I ate a big amount was in Amherst at a place called Bubs barbecue I think you could have unlimited of corn and rice and beans and lots of other food for like 10 bucks or something 

acidentprone

one time i found a hot dog cart unattended when i was fucked up walking around and i pried it open and ate like 40 dogs rapidly. i didn't even eat the buns, i was just shooting meat tubes down my throat hole. it was pretty fun, i would like squirt mustard into my face to chase them down. i felt really good but then i also felt pretty bad after

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

avivatigerlily

Quote from: acidentprone on June 11, 2014, 06:36:12 AM
one time i found a hot dog cart unattended when i was fucked up walking around and i pried it open and ate like 40 dogs rapidly. i didn't even eat the buns, i was just shooting meat tubes down my throat hole. it was pretty fun, i would like squirt mustard into my face to chase them down. i felt really good but then i also felt pretty bad after

im really afraid that "just shooting meat tubes down my throat hole" just became one of my new favorite sentences

FolkTheGovernment

I went to a Cici's Pizza in Panama City Beach last month and I dont think I've ever eaten that much pizza in my life.
i love sharks and Godzilla

Anna Karina

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

kw

Anna Karina

rabbit

when i used to smoke weed (stopped about five years ago i guess) was also when i was super broke all the time. so often i'd have to starve. but when i had enough money that i could scrape together

amanda

Rob's parents have taken us to a Brazilian steakhouse a couple of times.  In case you are unfamiliar with the concept, dudes in matador pants serve you unlimited meat off of swords and there is also a really bitchin' salad bar.  It's like 60 bucks a person just for the food so I get a weird guilt complex about them spending the money on me and feel like I have to eat their money's worth of sword meats and massive asparagus. 

bee

things i will eat all of at once:

scampi and lemon are to die for

followed by intense sugar shakes

i used to live with someone who had a small appetite. we'd go out for dinner and i'd eat all my meal and half of hers.

momitsnowme

There was a story on npr about how we are programmed to eat a whole "unit" of whatever it is we are eating, no matter how big or small that unit is. So if you give us a giant bag of chips we will try to eat it, even if we would have been happy with the amount of chips in a smaller bag.

pronetoaccidents

i do this quite often.

when i buy a box of oreos or girl scouts of pecan sandies (personal fav) i know damn well that i'm gonna polish off the entire bag and swig it down with a whole lotta milk.

i suppose that's the addict in me. They say addiction is a disease and manifests itself in all forms. Addicts are never safisitifed and want more, MORE, MORE..

so yeah, i eat a big amount of food at one time a lot of the time and i love it.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

bee

i have eaten a whole jar of pickles in one sitting more than once.