News:

you look nice today.

WTF

Started by manmagic, August 20, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Karina

Bottom line, this is the pits.

BlakeK

I'm not sure if the victim who first posted the allegations is the same person I'm thinking of in the google doc but one of the victims said that they decided to come forward in large part due to the Trump "grab em" tape. I then wondered that if Trump wouldn't have run for President, would this have come out? It also is really disappointing and crazy to think that Chris essentially did the types of things Trump bragged about having done. It just sucks because it just seems as I get older and interact with people more that there aren't a whole lot of people who don't have a very dark side to them.

Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

Courtney

I recognized one of the women's accounts as being that of an old casual friend. I was skeeved out that Chris was dating, yet again, someone far younger than him, but figured she was an adult, seemed happy, and maybe I was being too uptight. To now find out that he put her through horrible emotional, verbal, and physical abuse is sickening.

I should've risked looking like a prudish busybody. I shouldn't have shut up when people here laughed at me for saying Chris used his influence on young fans to their detriment and his benefit. There are so many people saying they're not surprised, but so few people who felt powerful enough to stand their ground regarding his manipulative behavior. I don't know. I've got a lot of feelings about this.