Started by Anna Karina, June 26, 2014, 09:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

the Mets fucking suck
I hate the Mets like the big lebowski hates the Eagles
To hell with shitty teams
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

Courtney

I'm going to start making a new thread based on every new post in here. Like this one would be, "Let's Talk About Baseball" and I could talk about how big of a crush I had on Chipper Jones when I was an 11 year old all star softball player.

AaronTheCabe

Blake starts second 'say something nice about person above you' thread because he didn't see the other one
Other one at the end because no one wanted to respond to say something nice about me....
all the damn sad feels....

at least courtney had a crush on a Brave....
the Braves are the best
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

skuyler

since re-registering and checking out the pics/life thread, I realized how crazy it is that I know a bunch of really great people around the country/world because of this board and I'm really glad that I got to be a part of it.
that, and, I don't get beer. I mean, what's the point?

Anna Karina

Quote from: skuyler on June 28, 2014, 10:13:06 PM
that, and, I don't get beer. I mean, what's the point?
Probably the part where it's delicious.

Pwoink

Careful, Brett! With this and the introduction thread, you're fighting a war on two fronts!

Anna Karina

I just opened up a can of Old Chub Nitro. Bring it.

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

rory

Brett I didn't want to keep derailing the intro thread, but I did want to say that I don't dislike IPAs on the whole, I just sometimes don't want one, but in this little craft beer haven I live in, sometimes a bar will only have IPAs, and I just wont be feeling it that day.

But I have been drinking an inordinate amount of this recently:

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

orange

relationships are weird and stupid.
i chose my last signature so anthemforadoomed didn't hold up a TJMaxx.

Rapture Ready Blowhard

The governor of Idaho is named Butch Otter.  Butch.  Otter.

momitsnowme

How could you see that name on a ballot and not vote for it?

kw

Quote from: momitsnowme on July 02, 2014, 10:03:03 PM
How could you see that name on a ballot and not vote for it?

What if they were running against Femme Penguin? Just saying.

pronetoaccidents

so.. anyone here about how when you die scientists have discovered that at the exact moment death is pronounced the body loses mass and some of the brightest minds (scientifically inclinded/realist/agnostic and/or atheist folks) speculate that the loss of mass is the soul leaving the body. where does it go? what does it want? is it happy? is it free?

i have this fear that the afterlife is like a neverending, eternal DMV or Public Assistance building, where instead of waiting for 12 fucking hours to get a number to wait until 12 just to be told you don't have the papers you need. so yeah, that's hell or purgatory or what have you. you sit in a chair with everyone who ever was waiting for your number to be called to move on to the next room where you wait again for your number. and that's forever.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Courtney

Can you provide a source on that? Because the whole "the body weighs slightly less after death and that's your soul leaving the body" thing was a popular theory in like the 1800s.

hatmoose

that's probably your body pissing and shit
ask me about my high score

hatmoose

where do y'all stand on the great debate on whether or not you piss and shit every time when you die
ask me about my high score

Courtney

It wouldn't be EVERY time. If you've just taken a massive dump and then keel over, your sphincter will relax but there won't be any poop. Perhaps some mild leakage, maybe.

pronetoaccidents

whatevers left brewing inside the stinkin' ol hunk of meat that your body truly is comes out but like courtney said, if you just dropped a SERIOUS deuce and the strain of squeezing out a dump that could of been mistaken for a baby cow you won't have much left coming out when you croak.

i don't know what's nastier.. death, life or sex. they're all pretty nasty

oh and i'm waching a marathon of the 60's batman tv show. it's awesome. even though most of the people on it are dead and the pretty kids are being spoon fed in nursing homes at this very moment, i'm quite entertained.
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Anna Karina

edit

James Anarchy Scallywag

should people be listening to more carole king?