General Category > General

Introduce Yourself Thread

<< < (2/26) > >>

jer:
Name: jer

Username Meaning: it's my name.

Gender/Pronouns: dude. dude pronouns.

What You Do: boring info technology stuff.

Favorite Music: bands like The Measure SA, Lemuria, The Ergs, Defiance Ohio, and shit i don't even remember music anymore.

Pet Peeves: everything.

Social Media: https://twitter.com/jermeanswell

Photo:

animationnerd:
Name: Jim

Username Meaning: I like animation a lot

Gender/Pronouns: Male

What You Do: Unemployed and looking. I've been dedicating my spare time to making music and a documentary on early animation

Favorite Music: http://tellyrstory.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-my-name-now

Likes: psychedelic animation, sad and messy folk songs, board games, unfunny jokes

Pet Peeves: Impatience, Rudeness, Me

Social Media: scares me now

lindsey:
Name: Lindsey

Username Meaning: Lindsey

Gender/Pronouns: lady

What You Do: retail management, doing blogging and freelance photography and printmaking junk in my rare-spare time

Favorite Music: the mountain goats and kanye west and beyonce

Likes: my boo, my pup, intersectional feminism, makeup, alternative fashion for fat femmes

Pet Peeves: racism, sexism, queerphobia, etc. i'm pretty laid back unless you're being offensive/oppressive and then i will be forced to relentlessly call you out sorry not sorry

Social Media: http://lindseydreadfuls.tumblr.com/   http://instagram.com/lnzzzz

Photo:

Anna Karina:
Name: Brett

Username Meaning: my favorite actress who starred in most of my favorite Godard films and Chinese Roulette

Gender/Pronouns: bruh

What You Do: I used to lie and pretend I was a writer, but instead I just work dumb post production television jobs. My bosses gave me a Dave & Busters gift card last week to show their appreciation.

Favorite Music: Tom Waits, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Jesca Hoop, Grouper, Freddie Gibbs, Big Star, Chris Bell, Joey Bada$$, Gary Higgins, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Killer Mike, 100s, The Tallest Man On Earth, Nick Drake, Emiliana Torrini, Creedence, Charlie Parr, William Elliott Whitmore, Chad VanGaalen, Danny Brown, Keith Sweat, Eleni Mandell, Ryan Hemsworth, Birdy Nam Nam, Sam Baker, Timber Timbre, The Gun Club, X, The Descendents, Black Breath, Charles Bradley, Little Anthony & The Imperials, The Platters, Abner Jay, Skip James, Schoolboy Q, Hanne Hukkelberg, Lau Nau, Fiona Apple, Chairmen of the Board, Bill Withers, Al Green, Curtis Mayfield, Jack Rose, The Coasters, Phil Ochs, The Pharcyde, Jackson C. Frank, Neil Young, Leonard Cohen

Likes: craft beer, good films, finding new restaurants, The Last Of Us, Francesca Woodman, Mr. Show, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Stella, Fargo, The Wire, Louie, Rectify, Review With Forrest MacNeil, Broad City, cheeseburgers, the El Flamin' Taco truck a few blocks away from my apartment, my cat, NBA, hip hop, marijuana, old movie posters, Roger Ballen, Vania Zouravliov, James Jean, The Double Life of Veronique, Paris Texas, Possession, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Snowtown, Pierrot Le Fou, Benny's Video, Fantastic Planet, I Am Cuba, Bonnie & Clyde, Network, The Squid & The Whale, Metropolitan, The Last Picture Show, Paper Moon, Sullivan's Travels, His Girl Friday, The Friends of Eddie Coyle, River's Edge, Straw Dogs, Persona, Withnail & I, Naked, Ratcatcher, The Ice Storm, Bad Timing, Wings of Desire, Miller's Crossing, Harry Dean Stanton, Emmanuelle Beart, Elliott Gould, Faye Dunaway, Analeigh Tipton, Ryonen, Rachel Dashae, Elizabeth Olsen, Jean Luc Godard, John Hillcoat, Andrzej Zulawski, David Mamet, Sidney Lumet, Paul Robeson, Nicholas Roeg, David Gordon Green, Robert Altman

Pet Peeves: people who walk on one side of the sidewalk coming from the other direction then randomly try to move to the other side and cause confusion right when you're about to walk past them, babies, most large social interactions, ignorance regarding sado masochism/bondage/human rights/sexual orientation/anything that I like/anything that I don't like, when people don't put on their blinker when switching lanes, people who purposely get in the lane that's about to end with the sole intent of speeding after the light turns green to pass you, loud construction before 10am, people who don't like Tom Waits, people that refuse to watch movies with subtitles

hatmoose:

--- Quote from: jer on June 25, 2014, 10:23:21 AM ---Favorite Music: bands like The Measure SA

--- End quote ---

fuck YES

Name: my name is bobby

Username Meaning: it doesn't mean anything i picked it out when i was 12 or 14 as an upgrade to "litlerod92"

Gender/Pronouns: she/her

What You Do: nothing

Favorite Music: bands like the measure [SA], but also most other music. i actually spend most of my time listening to the same 3 or 4 electronic albums

Likes: i like almost everything good in the world. also, my favorite game is doom

Pet Peeves: i don't like it when i feel bad, when other people are disrespectful when i feel it is unwarranted, and when people treat me like a dumb asshole (most of the time)
Photo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version