Graphix

Almost absolutely nothing new here.
Same house, same job.
Same cat, same slob.
Growing a lot of tomatoes though.
These graphix don't run.

rory

Quote from: skateandannoy on July 14, 2016, 09:28:21 AM
I'm glad to hear everyone seems to be doing well! Everyone is doing so much exciting stuff. I don't want to bring the mood down saying anything about myself but I'm glad for everybody. Did anyone from the board go to PIX Fest this year? I really wanted to go and meet ya'll.

It hasn't happened yet and there's still tickets!
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

ramblinrabble

When is it exactly?  I'd love to go, but I'm doing the birthright Israel thing in a couple weeks, and if it doesn't overlap, awesome.

rory

It's next weekend. 22-24. It's supposed to be a heat wave, let's all be absolutely miserable in the Indiana humidity together!
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Graphix

Can someone from the board just go to PIX with plenty of storage space and a gopro with a standard SM-58 and bootleg all the shows?
Maybe Chris is doing this anyway.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH PIXFEST16 IN 4K GUYS.

Now I feel dirty yaw'll

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: ramblinrabble on July 15, 2016, 06:06:17 PM
When is it exactly?  I'd love to go, but I'm doing the birthright Israel thing in a couple weeks, and if it doesn't overlap, awesome.

ive always wanted to do that. im 28 though, do they make any exceptions age wise?
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

rory

Quote from: Graphix on July 16, 2016, 07:43:44 AM
Can someone from the board just go to PIX with plenty of storage space and a gopro with a standard SM-58 and bootleg all the shows?
Maybe Chris is doing this anyway.

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH PIXFEST16 IN 4K GUYS.

Now I feel dirty yaw'll

I just got a gopro and am way into using it. But I make no guarantees on bootlegging the entire thing. Mostly because I am old and am not sure how much of this I'm actually going to be able to see without getting all tuckered out.

kt

i moved to portland for the worst reason with the worst person, but now i play music and work at the library and am very gay and happy. i'm about to move into a house with my bff and shea! i'm not going to pix fest because library job but i miss y'all real big. also i got tattooed by lindsey n' its rly cool. i can't believe we're all like (relatively) happy n (relatively) healthy adults. it is weird as crap. remember when i was like twelve? am i still twelve? ugh

ramblinrabble

Quote from: pronetoaccidents on July 16, 2016, 07:54:54 AM
Quote from: ramblinrabble on July 15, 2016, 06:06:17 PM

ive always wanted to do that. im 28 though, do they make any exceptions age wise?

I think 26 is the cutoff :(