22/10/20 - 22:11 PM

Author Topic: Something Lighthearted From My Neck Of The Woods  (Read 668 times)

rory

• punx points +8/-1
  • punk as schmuck
    • View Profile
Something Lighthearted From My Neck Of The Woods
« on: June 08, 2016, 08:56:13 AM »
I always seem to be telling you all about bad shit happening where I live, and even more bad shit has happened, but among all of that a glorious distraction emerged from a nearby craigslist:

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bfs/5614123864.html
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

GrownFolk

• punx points +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Something Lighthearted From My Neck Of The Woods
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »
No way anyone is paying $5000 for that.  No low ball offers?  Do you even Craigslist, bro?  That was a painful read.  I think that's the guy behind a lot of the spam email I get.  CONVERSTION PEASES?  Do you even English, bro?

rory

• punx points +8/-1
  • punk as schmuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:17 AM »
I'm not really sure how dictating into your phone works because I have a flip phone, but maybe that's what's happening? But I feel like you can't turn caps on for this? Anyway, I feel bad for good ol' Hugh.

If this wasn't so much money, I keep trying to convince my housemate to start a food truck, and this would be the best CONVERSTION PEASE on the top of it, a la Dale Dead Bug.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

skateandannoy

• punx points +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 01:36:30 PM »
Somebody send that link to the American Pickers show guys on the History Channel. They'd buy the shit out of that thing!
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang