PLAN-IT-X FEST JUNE 19-22 (there are still some tickets)

Started by chris clavin, June 10, 2014, 02:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegetable

rory

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Pwoink

rory

Alex I saw you and your partner walking around a couple of times and you both looked RAD AS FUCK let me tell you. So I got scared and did not say anything.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Pwoink

I hope some day we will look lame enough for you to say hi to us!

SomeComicGeek

Sami, KT and I hugged in the middle of the crowd during "Anxious and Worrying" and that may have been the highlight of the weekend for me. I didn't meet as many boardies as I was hoping to, though.

Pwoink

Hello, you were there when I was asking some yellow shirts for paper to put up the ride lists/message board, OR when I was asking about if there is a cleanup plan for Monday, or maybe both!

SomeComicGeek

Probably both! I don't think we ever formally met, though.

Seta

Quote from: SomeComicGeek on June 29, 2014, 06:27:42 PM
Sami, KT and I hugged in the middle of the crowd during "Anxious and Worrying" and that may have been the highlight of the weekend for me. I didn't meet as many boardies as I was hoping to, though.

hahah, saaaaaaaaames. it was a Special Moment
missing the old board since 2014

kt

momitsnowme

aww, hugging sami during sets is one of the best parts of fests. that makes me sad i didn't go

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

dakotafloyd

What a great weekend!  Thanks to everyone who brought me sodas, asked about my dog, watched my band play, or hung out.
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307