Members of ADD/C, Bananas, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb

Started by Rymodee, November 03, 2015, 04:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rymodee

I'm not even sure if the users of this board are Plan-It-X music fans any more, but I figured I'd throw this out there anyway.
Teddy and I started playing music together again with Marie D of the Bananas, and Daniel from ADDC.
We're called Squishers, we live semi-scattered throughout the bay area...SF and the East Bay. 
We have some shows coming up. Some house shows, some bars. We're recording our demo this weekend, motherfuckers.
Next week we're playing two shows. One with Purple 7 (ex Def. OH, Landlord, Hot New Mexicans) and one with Shellshag, Younger Lovers, and Terry Malts.
It should be completely batshit insane.
I guess I just wanted you to know.

manmagic

Is there any place to listen yet, for those on the other side of the country?

pronetoaccidents

2/3 of those bands are some of my all time favs ever and i really dig one of the ADD/C ones, with that "i drink too much, i smoke to much, i don't do much.." yeah, that one if anyone even knows what the fuck i'm talking about.

and yeah, what he said. any digital proof of aforementioned musical forays?
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Rymodee

I'll post it here or direct y'all to it as soon as we get it done.

Deadbrokerekerds

Can't wait to hear this. Im sure id love to put out the demo tape. Hit me up Rymodee: deadbrokerec@gmail.com
This is Mike. Im a friend of Daniel.