Post Pictures of Yo Bad Selves mk. 3

Started by Anna Karina, June 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momitsnowme

lindsey

Congrats Tague!!! In the same spirit, here is me at my wedding!

pronetoaccidents

Dayyy-yammm.. congrats. You look lovely,  happy and in love. Nothing better than that
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

momitsnowme

pronetoaccidents

momitsnowme

You look happy! And I'm digging the hair in the middle picture

Anna Karina

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: momitsnowme on November 09, 2016, 07:15:39 PM
You look happy! And I'm digging the hair in the middle picture

why thank you! I was hanging out with my girl one day and a few blocks from where she lived was a guy who does greaser/50's type hair cuts out of his house. He also has a shop but anyway yeah, thanks :)

And yes, I'm happy. well, the happiest I've been in as long as I can remember. and i don't really get it because i'm in one of the worst situations of my life. living in a shelter with nothing to my name except just my most important items that fit in the locker (a few decks of tarot cards. a cool tape player and a shit load of tapes, a shoebox of comics and manga, and a few other knick knacks). I hope you're happy too. you seem to be.

I care about everyone here and hope everyone is happy and doing the best they can in their lives.

pronetoaccidents

pronetoaccidents

pronetoaccidents

this one is super old but it's one of my favorite pictures someone ever took of me

PLAYGIRL CENTERFOLD

rory

That is a good music action shot

me and my goofball cat child.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

pronetoaccidents

sweet silly kitty :)   is it a mancoon?

rory

she mus be partially. The momma cat was just a weird little dilute tortoiseshell short hair cat that lived outside of my house for a bit after my neighbors abandoned her. We found her 4 kittens in our backyard and re-homed them, and I kept this cute little nugget. Her siblings mostly don't really look like Maine coons, but she really does except she's not very big.

We also later re-homed mama cat as she was pregnant again and winter was steadily encroaching. Because she was pregnant no shelters in town would take her without immediately euthanizing her, and we knew we could not personally re-home several more kittens or take in another cat ourselves. But my housemate found her and her kiddos a good home just in time for her to give birth again. Makes me really sad that my neighbors would just leave an unspayed cat outside all the time, and then just abandon her when they moved. She was a real sweetheart, too, but was also capable of taking out squirrels pretty readily.

This is maybe too long of an answer to your question.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

pronetoaccidents

ha this is me you're talking to. i'm the master of incredibly long explainations/rants/etc.
that's awesome! so cute and cuddly. they are my favorite breed. my ex had one and the cat would let me pick her up and squeeze her and make her dance and do pretty much whatever i desired and i could tell by looking at her face sometimes that she was thinking "oh god when is this asshole gonna be finished and get this shit over with so i can go back to lounging like the princess i am" 

rory

Yeah, this cat is very smart and expressive and also pretty tolerant of my shit. She also plays fetch, which is pretty much the best.

pronetoaccidents

i want a kitty that plays fetch but that's probably a one of a kind 'un you got

ramblinrabble

Mine fetches, but only particular toys.   But when those toys are thrown, every time without fail.

momitsnowme

Our cat played fetch for one day and then never did it again

pronetoaccidents

Graphix

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com