Post Pictures of Yo Bad Selves mk. 3

Started by Anna Karina, June 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney

I want a septum ring only so I can have as nice and beautiful jewelry as you wear in yours, Alexis.

lindsey

agreed i wish i could afford baller clickers

kw

im ordering my first 'nice' septum ring in the next few days, super stoked about it as i've wanted it forever but never really could bring myself to order it for some reason. your clicker looks great alexis.

avivatigerlily

i've wanted a septum ring for awhile but im not sure if i need more of a hindrance to like
getting a new job or something

Courtney

What's the deal with retainer rings? None of my current clients would pull at a regular ring and none of the parents would care, but that's not always the case.

lindsey

not sure what you mean what's the deal? i have one that looks like a small staple that flips up and i've had occasion to wear it, didn't mind it, and unless you were looking for it you'd never know it was there. they make clear plastic ones too but i def wouldn't recommend wearing one of those for more than a few hours because yuck.

lovelyseaside

thanks y'all! yeah my clicker is industrial strength, but i am slowly saving up for something from bvla.

kw

Quote from: lovelyseaside on July 16, 2014, 11:18:32 AM
thanks y'all! yeah my clicker is industrial strength, but i am slowly saving up for something from bvla.

bvla stuff is gorgeous but is so damn expensive, i will be truly jealous when you end up getting one!

i just placed my order for a custom piece from honeycomb organics for my septum, really stoked to get it as a lot of what they make is really pretty.

MichaelAW

Have since shaved the beard (summer, y'all!) but this is pretty much me these days.

momitsnowme

momitsnowme

Milpool

My friend just got her wedding photos back. She found this gem in it.

pronetoaccidents

Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

not a very flattering one.. i was asleep.. sitting up

pronetoaccidents

Phitney

POINTS! Jam reffing the roller derbies!

jer

do you say "Points!" in a Chris Hardwick/@midnight sort of way when you do it?
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

Phitney

Haha, I sure did! Except it was after the game because I had to maintain super srs ref face and look like I'm not having fun.

CrackyMcCrackerson

People says this picture looks like a pet forced to wear a hat

Aegir

rory

My partner moved back, which means that her cat moved back, and I love him very much. He doesn't love getting picked up, but he does love me.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Anna Karina

momitsnowme

Brett, I don't think you've aged in 6 years.

kw

my partner, vic, and i on new years eve. we went to a closed dinner at the amazing local vegan bakery/restaurant, rise above. we decided to get dressed up and ended up wearing close to the same outfit. i lead a charmed life nowadays.