Post Pictures of Yo Bad Selves mk. 3

Started by Anna Karina, June 10, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momitsnowme

That's what i try to do, haha, but it never looks like that!

Courtney

I got a romper for the first time in my life and I really like it.

orange

I know it's Shea, Rory. I just thought I'd go by board names here. :P
i chose my last signature so anthemforadoomed didn't hold up a TJMaxx.

rory

My excitement over seeing pictures of people I just saw in real life overwhelmed me.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Seta

missing the old board since 2014

animationnerd

I really like the three sloth moon tee on the first post <3

I was gonna give karma to it, but then i realised I don't understand the karma thing!

jer

click "high five," then enter why you wnat to high five them, then click continue. they'll get plus one point.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

lindsey

courtney i like your romper! Is it vintage?

disa

I don't even use elastics for my buns, but I have enough hair for three people on my head

FolkTheGovernment

I got to hangout with Ramshackle Glory for half an hour before they left PIX Fest.
i love sharks and Godzilla

Courtney

Lindsey, it's... it's from Target. Look, I just don't have time to scour thrift store racks looking for super cute stuff that comes in my size. I'd be hanging my head in shame if I didn't have such a cute romper.

Graphix

Quote from: Hatefvkk on June 17, 2014, 01:37:03 PM
Serial killer mugshot practice.

Glad to see we have a Culkin in the scene.
How is your brother's pizza band coming along?

skuyler

This is what I look like. I'm twenty-six

Graphix

SomeComicGeek

Seriously, though, everyone on this board is a total babe.

In other news, Brett and I have the same shirt. Please excuse the filthy room in the background.

pronetoaccidents

i have special powers. i can go from looking emaciated in one picture to displaying full frontal man tits in another

Did i mention i'm not exactly a morning person?
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

Phitney

Tried to stop at Meteor Crater in Arizona on the way from CA to NC. They wouldn't let Pumpkin in and wanted to charge $18, so I settled for a picture with this awesome sign instead:

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: Courtney on June 24, 2014, 12:08:39 AM
I got a romper for the first time in my life and I really like it.

you look very purty in that dress.. and i hope i don't sound creepy. i'm not.. really.

ramblinrabble

Well you did say the word purdy, however you did not say "purdy mouff".   I'd say a quarter creepy.

pronetoaccidents

Quote from: ramblinrabble on July 04, 2014, 03:43:28 PM
Well you did say the word purdy, however you did not say "purdy mouff".   I'd say a quarter creepy.
Quote from: ramblinrabble on July 04, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

well if i'm already a quarter creepy i might as well go for the whole dollar shebang and think of something really cringe/ban worthy... just kidding. everyone here is purdy.

'cept me.. i'm a bridge troll hiding amongst punks

Courtney

Not creepy, I appreciate being called purdy, gotdang gawgeous, and other such things. Also it's my birthday and I'm wearing that today because it makes me feel like a million bucks.

Phitney

I really want that romper. It's super cute! Also, happy birthday!!

Milpool

The shop dude at the barbershop wanted to take my picture after I got a fade.

rory

This is my family with our newly adopted Danelectro guitars.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

pronetoaccidents