Post picture of your pets!

Started by ramblinrabble, June 13, 2014, 12:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

This is the new kitty in our house, Karen

Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Graphix

kw

Phitney

All y'all's pets are so cute!

Dr. Pumpkin Fabrizio, or Pumpkinbutt, or Pumpkin:

bee

pickle being confused by life.

my roommate's cat goose shredding everything in sight.

bee

whatever, here's another picture of my pickly

CrackyMcCrackerson

This is Olive.  My and girlfriend I just moved in together and she isn't liking the new cats very much.  She hisses and growls all the time at them.  No injuries for either yet, though. Hopefully, in a few months time, she'll get used to them.

Anna Karina

My family dog had to be put down this morning. He's been around for over half my life, so this feels pretty weird.

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

kw

so sorry to hear it brett, that is an awful feeling. my condolences.

momitsnowme

Sorry Brett :(

Also, Karen is a great cat name.

rory

My neighbor's neglected cat had kittens in our backyard, and we re-homed them because it's already very cold in Michigan! We've also been feeding the poor mama (I've been doing that since before I knew there were kittens) and she's doing a lot better. We want to get her spayed but don't really know what to do or if we should try and confront our awful neighbors. ANYWAY the result is that for the first time ever I have a pet of my very own. This is Tortilla and she is the most precious thing to ever happen. She's 6 weeks old and I can't wait to spend many many years with her.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

rory

Reposting because I finally got a half decent photo of her.

rory

Tortilla is so much bigger now!