anyone driving from brooklyn to north new york / southern ontario anytime soon?

Started by kw, January 13, 2015, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kw

long shot, i know.

so grandpa kw bought this lovely, relatively compact 2x15" sunn guitar cabinet that he is very excited to play through. unfortunately, it is in brooklyn, new york and needs to get to st. catharines ontario.

if you, your band, or anyone you know, happens to be driving from brooklyn to buffalo, rochester, or anywhere in ontario anytime in the next month or two and wants to transport this lovely cabinet for me, i would be in your debt. i can offer some gas money, photography work, a home baked pecan pie, and a lot of love.

i really need some help on this one folks, as the place it is currently hanging out needs to get it out ASAP. someone help me bring my new cabinet home! you can reach me at kwcampol (at) gmail (dot) com

feel free to signal boost this as, the more i think about it, i know basically no one.

ramblinrabble

Its a shame I don't have any vacation time left from work, otherwise I'd have done it.  I've been dying to drive home for the longest time.  I would have been able to get it to at least Rochester.

kw

if you have two days off in a row and wanna do a quick road trip with me id totally split gas and drive with you! just saying. leave after work, hang for a day, drive back up before work.

ramblinrabble

Whens the cutoff date?  I put in a request for the 27th off for my floating holiday, so that would give me 1/25-1/27 off and, weather depending, I was thinking about driving down.  Not 100% yet.

kw

no cutoff date, just a real need to get that amp up here, 25-27 is a perfect timeframe. would you want me to come with ya or are you just planning on going anyways?

ramblinrabble

If it pans out, youre welcome to come with if you've got a way down to Rochester.   I was just going to go anyway.   I'm still awaiting the approval of the robot overlords on whether or not I get that day off.

kw

awesome buddy, keep me in the loop. id be so happy for you to get a vacay and thankful if you were able to bring it up to rochester, i can get my friend declyn to pick it up from you and drive it to st. catharines.

those dates are perfect too, we have shows on the 30th and 31st and record the week after, so we'd be able to have it for both. fingers crossed!