Movember

Started by AaronTheCabe, November 09, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronTheCabe

I was winking during the shot. god i'm an ugly fucking duckling

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

momitsnowme

Movember is the worst, haha! Though I do have mustache designs on my fingernails now, which are pretty awesome

BlakeK

Can someone explain Movember to me? From what I've gathered people are growing mustaches for some reason or another but the question is why?
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

momitsnowme

I think it was originally like...people pledges them money for prostate cancer research if they did it, which is great, but then everyone kept doing the gross mustaches without the charity?

michaelcopeland

I always have a mustache, does this mean I'm obligated to donate? No, but seriously, raising money for any kind of cancer is awesome!

AaronTheCabe

Movember is growing mustaches for prostate awareness (and perhaps donation) in the same way wearing pink is. not donating but growing the stache is like wearing pink for awareness that doesn't say 'breast cancer' on it, in the idea that you didn't buy it and am wearing it. however, one can still support it. by uncle had prostate cancer about 4 years ago
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

momitsnowme

I'm sorry to hear that. How is he doing? And I wasn't calling your stache in particular gross. Just in general, haha