Whatcha doing for Halloween?

Started by rory, October 30, 2014, 01:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

I'm going to be dressed as Seth Bogart from Hunx and his Punx, and I'm going to a few friend's parties. The only gay bar in my city is closing down on the 1st of November, so I'm fairly certain I'll make one last appearance there, though it'll probably be overwhelming.

One of my housemates is making an Oogie Boogie Man from Nightmare Before Christmas costume and it is so so good.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Anna Karina

Sitting in a cubicle until 2:30am.

amanda

Job interview, work, and tacos.  Also, probably eating halloween candy

michaelcopeland

I got invited to a halloween party, and then after buying my halloween costume I was told that it was cancelled. Then I ended up finding out that it wasn't cancelled, I just wasn't supposed to know about it. I really hate people. I'll probably get drunk and play nintendo.

rory

I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

BagginSagginBrian

Dr thresdon from American horror story,  a lot of people say I look like him

ramblinrabble

Not hallowmas, since Inferno decided to ruin everything.

Joe

Art School is having Open Studios, which is usually fun.  After that I'm eating chili and drinking cider around a backyard fire with a few friends. 

There's a party on Saturday at an art collective and I agreed to shoot some video, but I'm not very inspired by video recording a party, so it's more like giving away free labor. 

michaelcopeland

Change of plans. I decided to substitute beer and sadness for crappy horror movies and vegan tacos.

rory

AaronTheCabe

my halloween was ruined by doing favors / good deeds for people, which in hindsight, now makes me think it wasn't ruined at all
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

Anna Karina

I was Tate Dillow the "Chicken Man" last weekend.

momitsnowme

Jer and I were Wayne and Garth. Jonas was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. We went to Jer's sister's house and went trick or treating with Jonas and our nieces.

bee

i was working in the evening, but i went to work dressed as a "generic 90s boyband member"

lindsey

I had some friends over to watch hocus pocus and ghost adventures. I accidentally left my party groceries in another friend's car who I then couldn't get in touch with until hours later so I didn't have snaxx or candy at my gathering. Then I fell asleep during the movie. GROWN UP HALLOWEEN!

Eugene

got together and bombed some hills and took the streets for a while!

then gave out candy and there was a show at my house and then watched twins

I was a pumpkin kid during the day and freddy K at night and made a little kid cry because I was so scary :( / :)