Welcome to the NEW BOARD.

Started by jer, June 10, 2014, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animationnerd

Hello PIX board. I didn't post on the old board but I'll post on this one. I felt encouraged by the 'fresh start' mindset I saw some people having online. I was pretty intimidated by the old board. Not that people are intimidating on here, I just find large groups where everyone seems to know each other intimidating regardless. Anyway this is just me saying hello...

skateandannoy

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Pwoink

Heya! Well, animationnerd, now you can be part of the large group that will in the future be intimidating to other new members! oh cruel circle of life

Pwoink

Quote from: orange on June 24, 2014, 03:04:05 PM
Hi pwoink! I haven't really been an active member in about a year. Trying to get back into the habit though.

So accidentprone, er, pronetoaccidents, managed to find another avatar of a young guy in his underwear holding a gun to his head. Wow, interesting.

Woah, I'm impressed that you were gone for a year and remember that his avatar was different. My mind completely didn't notice, it just went "okay, guy in underwear, gun, accidentprone, gotcha," and moved on.

lindsey