26/10/20 - 14:55 PM

Author Topic: Welcome to the NEW BOARD.  (Read 13274 times)

animationnerd

• punx points +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the NEW BOARD.
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 03:14:41 AM »
Hello PIX board. I didn't post on the old board but I'll post on this one. I felt encouraged by the 'fresh start' mindset I saw some people having online. I was pretty intimidated by the old board. Not that people are intimidating on here, I just find large groups where everyone seems to know each other intimidating regardless. Anyway this is just me saying hello...

skateandannoy

• punx points +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 09:47:43 AM »
Hello animationnerd!
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

Pwoink

• punx points +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 01:15:18 PM »
Heya! Well, animationnerd, now you can be part of the large group that will in the future be intimidating to other new members! oh cruel circle of life

Pwoink

• punx points +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
Hi pwoink! I haven't really been an active member in about a year. Trying to get back into the habit though.

So accidentprone, er, pronetoaccidents, managed to find another avatar of a young guy in his underwear holding a gun to his head. Wow, interesting.

Woah, I'm impressed that you were gone for a year and remember that his avatar was different. My mind completely didn't notice, it just went "okay, guy in underwear, gun, accidentprone, gotcha," and moved on.

lindsey

• punx points +4/-0
  • grindin' like pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2014, 09:23:55 PM »
omg hey john k