News:

you look nice today.

Ello

Started by Anna Karina, September 25, 2014, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Karina

Any of you signed up/been invited to this totally hip new social media site that you can't really do anything on?

I'm on there @normmacdonald

lindsey

i can't figure out how to do anything

dakotafloyd

I made an account just to secure my username.  I don't really get it yet.  @dakotafloyd
21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

rory

Not cool enough to be invited.

I'll probably get it and use it like my Tumblr now, which is just sort of a sketch and photo portfolio.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: rory on September 26, 2014, 04:24:48 AM
Not cool enough to be invited.

Me neither. hell i hadn't heard about it until the last 24 hours where a bunch of people on my facebook have mentioned it. it looks like tumblr + twitter with a focus on pics. i don't get it
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

Phitney

Semi

I heard of it, looked into it, saw that the site has a god awful design, never looked back.
I play accordian/guitar and sing together with my girlfriend who plays ukulele in our band Lagom, we sing songs about the internal contradictions of capital and watching Rupauls Dragrace.

Courtney

My life is too boring for another form of social media.

Anna Karina

I more so signed up now so I can be cool in case it gets better. And also so Norm MacDonald can give me a bunch of money if it becomes successful.

Courtney

Well then invite me so I can possibly be cool one day, goddamnit.

Anna Karina

I think I have invites. I haven't browsed it enough to check. I need your email.

Courtney

It's my first and last name @gmail.com. I need to know about this hip, new thing all the young people are doing.

skateandannoy

I almost made a thread about this a few days ago. I don't know much about it but I hope if not it, then something kills facebook in the not too distant future.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

rory

Quote from: Courtney on September 26, 2014, 08:29:23 PM
I need to know about this hip, new thing all the young people are doing.

This statement really resonates with me/cracks me up.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Anna Karina

Quote from: Courtney on September 26, 2014, 08:29:23 PM
It's my first and last name @gmail.com. I need to know about this hip, new thing all the young people are doing.
I sent you an invite last night if you ever got it.

Nate Rainey

I kind of like the interface.
Signature get.

Courtney

I just made one! As I sit at home on a Saturday night.

edward

I'm SO two days late but can I get an invite?
edwmcnulty@gmail.com

jer

Quote from: skateandannoy on September 27, 2014, 11:22:11 AM
I don't know much about it but I hope if not it, then something kills facebook in the not too distant future.

It was bought by venture capitalists, it's all centralized, and would be just as bad as Facebook if it could ever take over.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

jer

That being said, someone send me an invite Jer dot my last name at gmail
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

rory

I got one but I have no idea if I'll ever really make much of it.

Anna Karina

Let's please get this site popular so Norm MacDonald can give me money.