yourself as a little one

Started by rory, September 17, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

I went and visited my parents recently, and it was re-established there that I was the cutest baby, and my parents looked really punk in 1989.

Were y'all adorable and were yr parents awesome looking?
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

dakotafloyd

21 Moreland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

Anna Karina

rory

Brett I see you've refined your palate since then.
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Phitney

Rory, it looks like you have the same haircut now as you did when you were a baby. I love it!

I'd like to think I'm force choking someone here:

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

momitsnowme

Omg Rory! That first picture of you! So amazingly adorable!!

Joe

Quote from: momitsnowme on September 17, 2014, 11:21:45 PM

Rory was such a heartwarmingly cute baby that her photo may actually qualify for the Lime Dog thread.

Anna Karina

I'm not convinced baby Rory is a real person.

skateandannoy

Quote from: Joe on September 18, 2014, 01:53:22 AM
Quote from: momitsnowme on September 17, 2014, 11:21:45 PM

Rory was such a heartwarmingly cute baby that her photo may actually qualify for the Lime Dog thread.

Quote from: Anna Karina on September 18, 2014, 02:10:59 AM
These.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

disa

This is probably at least 10 years before I was born but my parents look really adorable there.

lindsey

i still chew on my bottom lip a lot but i do not have blue eyes anymore

my dad is the one with no shirt in the photos in front of the van, and then in yellow in this one. this is when he was on the first ever men's soccer team at UNCA

LtR: My dad, my mom's older brother who was killed WHILE SELLING PCP before I was born, and his wife

my parents were basically into rock&roll and partying (and soccer)
they settled down a loottt when they had kids

rory

Lindsey your parents do look like one of hell of a party. That leaf pile photo is adorbs.

Disa you look so much like both of your parents!

rory

Quote from: Anna Karina on September 18, 2014, 02:10:59 AM

Well I certainly don't remember being that little, so it's a possibility.

lindsey

michaelcopeland

Most of my childhood photos were destroyed in a tornado, but this is what I managed to scrape together.

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

amanda

Here is a family picture from 1993.  My parents' hair didn't realize that the 80's were over until at least 1996.

Here are a bunch ofpictures of tiny me with animals.

I used to be painfully embarrassed having Happy Birthday sung to me.  I would hide under tables in restaurants if it happened to other people, because I was so embarrassed for them. 

Here is my grandma's senior picture from high school.