Hey IMAWRAETHTHU

Started by rory, September 14, 2014, 03:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapture Ready Blowhard

Room 237 is a great movie if you approach it the right way-- if you take it too seriously it's obviously nonsense, and if you want to take it ironically it isn't funny, but it's a really terrific mood piece in a way.  It's sometimes just nice to watch, relax, and soak in another person's weird, obsessive beliefs.

I wrote a letter to Dr. Gene Ray years ago where I asked the wisest human himself what I could do to combat the educated-stupid ONE-ists who deny the four simultaneous days within a rotation of the earth.  Unfortunately, he never replied.

Anna Karina

Quote from: Rapture Ready Blowhard on September 16, 2014, 05:53:01 PM
Room 237 is a great movie if you approach it the right way--
Yeah, by never watching it.

ramblinrabble

Rapture Ready Blowhard

Quote from: Anna Karina on September 16, 2014, 06:15:12 PM

...says the guy who doesn't like our generation's greatest dramatic actor, Nicolas Cage.

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: Rapture Ready Blowhard on September 16, 2014, 07:07:52 PM
Quote from: Anna Karina on September 16, 2014, 06:15:12 PM

...says the guy who doesn't like our generation's greatest dramatic actor, Nicolas Cage.

who wouldn't love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pe4GzksYI8
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back breakfast

AaronTheCabe

i meant this one, that one is all wicker man. which i honestly haven't seen, having loved the original....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8GVWhviw8s

AaronTheCabe

damn they left out the vernor werzog film in new orleans where he sees the break dancing ghost of a gangsta

rory

Stoked that this thread is now about Nicholas Cage.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

Anna Karina

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 16, 2014, 07:18:24 PM
damn they left out the vernor werzog film in new orleans where he sees the break dancing ghost of a gangsta
Can't even remember the name of one of the very few good Nic Cage movies. Smgh!

flopkins

all i know is i respect you man idk you but i respect you. you do such great things man idk what they are but i respect them. cause we're a like idk how we are alike but we must be alike cause im such and such so everyone here must be. wait let me insult you wait i respect you.. ..the lack off effort to properly communicate is poison spread through out the world and is so easly apparent when reading through internet. i think aaron stated it, would you rap every word you spoke when greeting someone. no theirs a time and place. i can truly say i barley understand a thing your saying. your  thoughts seem to  bounce around like pinball. and i do not understand how staying strapped could be a good thing. being from texas and everyone has their gun or gun's in no way do i feel safer. the more dipshits with guns the higher the chance of, well no shit shoot out's. fuckin preach your crap in your music, go ahead but are you repeating the stuff you hear and think is cool or do you think for yourself and realize who you affect by with actions. sorry if this come off offensive, i dont post much but this kid has me all up and..... "jerry has it right"

flopkins

and if that wasn't your point, i dont care i cant understand u and you obviously don't care to understand other around u. but u respect them ill let you believe that.  i on the other hand respect Nicolis cage hell yeah matchstick men was awesome. ok i bid you all adew and time to go out for a lovely night's skate "allons-y!"

Nate Rainey

Signature get.

Eugene

Im pretty happy I never watched the new wicker man now

IMAWRAETHTHU

Thanks Flopkins, I <3 you! Love your name!

your mind i like a function box and IN REALITY YOU HAVE TO PARTICIPATE TO CREATE

generate enough to change our fate! SO DON'T WAIT!!!

get on it if you're feelin me! I'D PROBABLY COLLABORATE!!!

This is what  it's all about, yeah I'm feelin pretty great!!!
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

Phitney

Guys, I figured it out.

wraeththu is a cross between Time Cube, Stanley Kubrick Conspiracy guy, and J-Roc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N68t7NvuTgQ

jer

IMAWRAETHTHU, this shit is getting out of hand.

Calm down a bit and work on understanding how message board interactions typically flow and I'm sure you'll do fine. But if we keep getting more of the same from you, even after many people on the board are telling you to ease up, I think you'll understand why people aren't acting too kind towards you.
Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

skateandannoy

I didn't know anyone could rant crazier stuff than accidentprone, but here we are. Twenty one years on this earth and still learning every day.
https://deadformat.net/tradelist/anthemforadoomed

Quote from: tinybitsofheart on August 01, 2014, 06:53:17 AM
kinda weird how the earth continues to spin on its axis and everything eventually dies even when you don't want it to dang

RankResistance

Quote from: jer on September 17, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
work on understanding how message board interactions typically flow

I'll bet you a shiny nickel you're going to regret using the word "flow" to address our rapper-in-residence...

michaelcopeland

Quote from: IMAWRAETHTHU on September 15, 2014, 10:09:26 PM
fair enough : )

i can drop the sig

no problem

; )

so you're gonna ban me cause i hate rape culture and am genderqueer?

I know this isn't the pet peeves thread, but another one of pet peeves just so happens to be people putting a space between the eyes and mouth when making a smiley face.

Phitney

It may be my sleepiness talking, but that made me laugh. A lot. Because spaces don't belong in smilies.

rory

Quote from: skateandannoy on September 17, 2014, 02:53:47 PM
I didn't know anyone could rant crazier stuff than accidentprone, but here we are. Twenty one years on this earth and still learning every day.

I had almost mentioned earlier how this character is like Ryan's id just going out and posting all on it's own, but then I thought that that was sort of insulting to Ryan who has been a mostly pleasant and definitely content-fueling force on the board for a bit now.
Quote from: Winged Killick
I'm an anarchist, but I'm not going to drive ninety-five miles an hour down the road tossing illegal, invasive species of snakes from my car while texting and fraudulently doing my taxes.

IMAWRAETHTHU

I have always enjoyed Ryan's posts.
WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

AaronTheCabe

Quote from: rory on September 17, 2014, 04:18:54 PM
who has been a mostly pleasant and definitely content-fueling force on the board for a bit now.

too true! <3 ryan, he who is prone to accidental happenings

Evidence that IMAWRAWTHTHU is applesandonions:

-Inability to follow/understand social cues in much the same way
-Uses natural drugs and preaches there use and probably wrote most of his posts while intoxicated in some form or other
-From California, at least implied, and definitely from the same general area
-After being called out, makes a post about Tom Waits (if i remember right, i'm fairly certain he did the same thing)
-He wanted to be a rapper/poet and was just getting into Sole and other such artist back when he first joined our board
-never denied he was applesandonions when multiple people suggested it, even threw a phrase eneding with APPLES in his tom waits post
-Has knowledge of the community in a past context, though any lurker might, specifically refers to the difficulty joining the community and the gang ups on people that happen (which are pretty damn justified in all the contexts i remember)
-Had internet stalked lovelyseaside perhaps due to an inability to accept gender indenity? the main evidence against his being applesandonions is that apples was not genderqueer.
-after being told about his off putting demeanor, instead of saying sorry and figuring us out, goes on the defensive and increases the aspects of himself that the boardies found critical. this is nearly the exact pattern applesandonion did

IMAWRAETHTHU

Quote from: AaronTheCabe on September 17, 2014, 05:30:44 PM
Quote from: rory on September 17, 2014, 04:18:54 PM
who has been a mostly pleasant and definitely content-fueling force on the board for a bit now.

too true! <3 ryan, he who is prone to accidental happenings

Evidence that IMAWRAWTHTHU is applesandonions:

-Inability to follow/understand social cues in much the same way
-Uses natural drugs and preaches there use and probably wrote most of his posts while intoxicated in some form or other
-From California, at least implied, and definitely from the same general area
-After being called out, makes a post about Tom Waits (if i remember right, i'm fairly certain he did the same thing)
-He wanted to be a rapper/poet and was just getting into Sole and other such artist back when he first joined our board
-never denied he was applesandonions when multiple people suggested it, even threw a phrase eneding with APPLES in his tom waits post
-Has knowledge of the community in a past context, though any lurker might, specifically refers to the difficulty joining the community and the gang ups on people that happen (which are pretty damn justified in all the contexts i remember)
-Had internet stalked lovelyseaside perhaps due to an inability to accept gender indenity? the main evidence against his being applesandonions is that apples was not genderqueer.
-after being told about his off putting demeanor, instead of saying sorry and figuring us out, goes on the defensive and increases the aspects of himself that the boardies found critical. this is nearly the exact pattern applesandonion did

Oh, i understand social cues, just call me dinga boo boo
do what you do i 'll do what works for me, thank you

what phrase ended with apples, i don't even remember that, oh

duh CIDER, lol

lol, internet stalking...lol...tumblr is a thing if I remember corractly, lol, like tumblr exists, it's is a thing, tumblr is stalking on the internet

i will not accept horizontal discriminatory or pin pointed attacks

if you can't handle critique the your community is wack

i'll shut up, now, like that...

the suspician of my gender identity i anticipate is not really on a terf like status

but is still very triggering and I don't appreciate that, lol

and sage and kombucha kefir and tear are the most active things i've been ingesting all week though

SOLO

SUR-VI-VOR!!!