official "hmm.. that's interesting" thread

Started by pronetoaccidents, August 20, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronetoaccidents

post anything awesome that makes you wanna stroke your goatee in deep, pensive thought and go "hmm.. that's interesting"

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death
http://earthweareone.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/
Though lovers be lost love shall not.

pronetoaccidents

omnomdom

your nipples are in line with your ear lobes
tea is for mugs

murray

Much beard stroking over this one.  Multiverse or not?  Give up on figuring out science or don't?:

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/multiverse/

orange

Hmmm.. It's interesting that everyone all over loves Pizza so much, when clearly, NJ pie is like... so much better than your pie. (NYC is good too, we win together).
i chose my last signature so anthemforadoomed didn't hold up a TJMaxx.

jer

Anti-Creative Records sells some things.
http://www.anti-creative.com

murray

New pizza place in Oakland called "Hi-Life" opened a few months ago.  Almost thought I accidentally called a dessert place when they started talking about pies.
They're OG Kush pizza pie was not very good.

IMAWRAETHTHU

WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU DO, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE ABUSE!!!

SUR-VI-VOR!!!

BagginSagginBrian

Quote from: murray on August 27, 2014, 09:14:51 PM
New pizza place in Oakland called "Hi-Life" opened a few months ago.  Almost thought I accidentally called a dessert place when they started talking about pies.
They're OG Kush pizza pie was not very good.
Pizza in california is never very good.

pronetoaccidents

ramblinrabble

BlakeK

Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

michaelcopeland

That's sad! Never really been a fan, but being homeless sucks when its not by choice.

BlakeK

Quote from: michaelcopeland on November 26, 2014, 05:53:23 PM
That's sad! Never really been a fan, but being homeless sucks when its not by choice.
It is sad but Scott Stapp's assholery makes it seem a little less sad. Also, I was wondering how someone who is broke can be living in a Holiday Inn. I don't know the rate at that particular Holiday Inn but the ones around here are about 120 bucks a night. Given his ranting and previous behavior I'm not sure that I believe his story but if it is true, it is sad. Especially for his family.
Quote from: BlakeK on March 09, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Having said that, I'd rather listen to Papa Roach than GG Allin

pronetoaccidents

yeah. living in a hotel/motel when down and out and on skidrow was more of an option in like the 50's or something. nowadays it's top dollar. a few months back when my dirty tampon of a landlord cut off the electricity to the room i was renting my girlfriend and i walked up and down a particular boulevard noted for it's high volume of prostitution and therefore by the hour motels. the cheapest one we could find set us back $100 a night. the headboard to the bed had Bonnie and Clyde spraypainted so we jokingly referred to the classy establishment as the Bonnie and Cylde Bed N' Breakfast. anyhow, i say all that just to say that if he could afford that, he could afford to rent a room somewhere.

pronetoaccidents

"Human Evolution
Who are we becoming?

There is a fractal pattern guiding human evolution that can be found in every individual's life, according to an unpublished scientific theory from last century. This same pattern shows up in the evolution of our species, from hunter-gatherer to space traveller, and at every other social scale. It maps out a series of stages that we grow through and is predictable enough to provide guidance on our future direction. Mythaphi co-founder Steve McDonald, who has studied this theory extensively, points to two significant shifts in human consciousness. The first shift (already underway) is one step beyond the modern paradigm, to a more humanitarian way of life centred around complex networks. The second shift will be the most significant change in consciousness since we first became human - a quantum leap. Our project AADII (currently under development) will tell this story. "

--------

if that introduction tickled your intellectual and philosophical fancy, you can check out the rest of the article here... http://www.eman8.net/human-evolution-who-are-we-becoming/

def made me go, "hmmm... that's interesting".